9 II Enjoy it

✿.。.:* ☆:**:.✿.。.:* ☆:**:.✿.。

"Tell me you fucking enjoyed it."

Y/n was sleeping in her bed, but at around 14:00 (2a:m),  until she was awoken by the sound  of a door. 

The door creaked open, revealing a large silhouette. She touched her eyes, groaning when the figure turned on the lights. It didn't matter who it was, she just needed to get out of here. Once her eyes adjusted to the light, she focused on the person that was now in front of her. 

"Draco?" 

"Could I sleep with you?" His shaky voice asked. 

"Sure." 

She laid back on her side, facing away from him, and felt the bed dip. He slowly pulled the sheets over himself. He then gripped her waist, spooning her. "Draco, what are you doing?" He rubbed her belly slowly, "shh, i'm trying to sleep." He groaned. 

"Why are you here anyway?" 

"I'll be honest," He looked up slowly, his devilish eyes, eyed her as he spoke. His voice laced with venom, almost like he was trying to scare  her. 

He turned her over, so that he was on top of her. He cupped her chin, "I'm only here", he groaned taking an item out of his pocket, "to put" he took out the glock from his pocket ever so slowly, "you in your━" He touched her cheek with the gun in his hand, "place." She was breathing fast, trying to calm down. 

"Draco, put it down, please." She moved her head back to try and get away, but he pulled her right back. "why? Didn't you like my presence earlier, gorgeous?"

"Just please put it down, Draco."

"Tell me you fucking enjoyed it."  He said, grinding his teeth, "Now."

"Just put it down." Before she could say anything more, he shot the bed frame. She screamed, but it became muffled when he covered it with his hand. He came close to her face, "Shh, it's okay baby.." He smiled touching her face with the glock. The tip touched her cheek, sending shivers down her spine, "Your so pretty." 

She pushed of his hand, and got up. Her heart racing, where are the others? "You bloody Psycho!" She said, tears streaming down her eyes. "you love it darling." He chuckled. He crawled over to her, licking his lips, staring at her. She stared right back at him, whining each time he got closer. She bit her lip trying to get away. She ran of the bed, and quickly ran towards the door, banging for help. "Please.." She pleaded, she didn't want to die yet, she was too young.  

Suddenly, he grabbed her neck from behind. She screamed and hit his arms to get out, but she made it worse. He put the gun to her stomach, rubbing it to calm her down. He looked━ evil.

"Don't you ever run from me," He whispered into her ear, "i'll always find you." He gripped her waist, slowly kissing down her neck. She whimpered, what had happened? 

"Now you are going to get into that bed with me," he pointed to her bed, "And we, are going to fall asleep, hm?" She nodded in response. He turned her around, and wiped her tears. In a way, he━ enjoyed it.

 He pushed her in bed, and forced her to face him while sleeping. They were now in bed, holding each other. 

Well that was eventful.