CHAPTER 31

Nandini's POV

I was in the middle of conversation with Ushaji when I went a little thirsty, and so I got up and filled some water in the glass to drink. And the moment I was done filling it, when all of a sudden one of our maids rushed into my room giving me the news of my father's surprisingly - shocking visit.

The moment I heard it, the glass filled with water slipped from my hand out of surprise, and being blinded by this overwhelming joy about my father's visit, I looked nowhere. I ran straight out the room and set my way towards the courtroom, where he can possibly be.

After running for so long from Maid's quarter to the courtroom, Which had quite a distance, I almost lost my breath.

Sucking some deep air, I saw my father. Who was standing right in the middle of the courtroom surrounded by soldiers. Looking at him, for a moment I couldn't
believe my eyes that my father was really here. Watching my father standing few feet away from me, my tears rolled out as if it didn't know to stop.

" I knew you will come. I knew it !!" I murmured weeping.

I could see nothing as all I just saw was my father. And he was right here but before I could even reach any closer to him, King's soldiers stopped me, pointing their spears at me. I pleaded them to let me go, but of course they couldn't let me pass without their King's orders.

Unable to meet my father, I looked at Siddharth Veer with my tearful blurred vision. Siddharth Veer being a good human, I was certain that he will definitely permit me to meet my parent. And as I expected, he indeed showed his mercy and instantly indicated his men to let me pass through.

The moment they released me, I literally pounced on my father to give him a big hug as I was so happy to see him. This was the feeling which I always missed ever since I came here. There was a time when I thought that I will never be able to see my father again, but despite all the odds he is standing here for me, because all I know, he just loves me. I knew that he would come for me. Getting to hug to someone close to you, especially your only parent is so much assuring and warm. After my father and I parted from our hug, Siddharth Veer asked to my father, giving him a cold look.

"Now when you're done saying hello to your daughter, answer my question .... Why are you here ???"

" I'm here for my daughter.... and today I'm going to take her with me." I looked at my father, who snarled at him.

Listening to this, Siddharth Veer Went a little silent, I looked at him like others, who were waiting for him to say something about it.

I noticed Siddharth Veer's eyes was set only on me. Siddharth Veer and I were both looking at each other for the first time since yesterday, especially after learning about his feelings for me. And after the forceful revelation of his entirely surprising truths, which he hid it from me for some long time, and the one which was unleashed upon me yesterday, we hadn't seen each other until now.

Standing right here beside my father, for a flick of a second the entire scene from yesterday whatever happened in his room flash played before my eyes. How I forced him unknowingly to tell me what was hidden in his heart which he was never ready to tell me. And had I not threatened him that way, he wouldn't have given me any hints about his tender feelings for me.

At this point, the courtroom was still and we both just stared at each other from distance. His eyes were just stuck on me which reminded me of the time when we first saw each other, When I was trapped as his prisoner. But The way he was looking at me right now was like as if he were trying to caress me with his eyes and silently pleading me to stay. In spite of being silent, I could hear him through his eyes, which right now spoke a thousand words to me.