CHAPTER 4

Siddharth's POV

I never wanted to use that trick on her, but I did that to only make her stop compelling me about her freedom. Yes, she obviously did not like it and hated me for that but it was a necessary thing to do.

I came to another room just the room next to my ......her .....my......okay , her room and inspite of our little disagreement. I still had a strong urge to just go back and be with her, to know more about her, but I guess it will be creepy for her and childish of me and anyway whatever happened few moments ago she might not be willing to talk to me.

Suddenly a thought struck me, that she might be hungry and must have not had anything for whole day. So asked my servant to prepare and serve some food for her.

I took the plate and once again got a chance to get near her

I took the plate and once again got a chance to get near her. Guess what ??, so childish of me again, Standing in front of her.

I made a little loud sound of clearing my throat to indicte that her that I am here and asked her permission to let me in as there was no door in this temporary tent, just curtains.

"Ahmm !! can I come in ?? "

"Who..?" She asked softly.

"Its me, Siddharth Veer. "

" Err....okay ..yes"

Entering I said
"I have got food for you. You must be hungry...so here it is. " and kept the plate on the nearby table.

I noticed her cut was now taken cared and she also was looking little relaxed then earlier. But the shades of sadness still lurked around .

Earlier while entering in, I noticed her distressed expression to find me pop again before her, but she somehow was struggling to kept her calm demeanor.

Taking a quick look at the plate, She asked being confused quickly glancing at me and than back to the plate.

"You brought food for me .....??."

"Yes , why? Did I do something wrong .....?? " I asked puzzled, rolling my eyes at the plate too.

"No .....its that, that you are a King , you could have sent your servant for the same. "

I was dumbfounded after hearing her, coz what she just said was absolutely right. I was so behaving like a puppy. As the air became awkward for me, I once again cleared my throat and instantly diverted the topic in order to avoid answering her.

"Ummm .....Here is the food. And it's fresh and hot...have it.. "

" No .. " she told at once, looking down totally restraining her eyes to meet mine.

" No ??, But you must be hungry ?? aren't you ?? "

I was confused at her prompt reaction, but later it clicked to me.