CHAPTER 8

👆Above is Nandini's maid attire which is also similar to her local girl attire

______________________________________________

NOTE: Usha ji ...' ji ' is put after the name to give respect to the person in India
______________________________________________________________________

Nandini's POV

After the dreadful and life choking experience with him, I was terribly shaken and Now I was taken to the head maid of this palace.

Reaching to a distant quarters....

"Princess Nandini? ......Right?...." asked a lady with a smile on her face , examining every inch of my face as if it's made of most rare and expansive gems . she was probably in her fifties and had very motherly aura.

She already knows me??.....ofcourse she does. Princess, then prisoner and now a slave. I thought giving a bitter laugh at my fate which never showed on my face.

I slightly nodded to answer her.
" You are INDEED beautiful." She said smiling. By her look itself it was clear that she was delighted to meet me.

"So it was just not a rumour .....you ARE one of a kind, and famous for your beauty in the far lands."
She continued
" I'm Usha, the Head maid here and Will hereby be with you to help you learn" her pleasure reflected in her soft soothing voice.

" I- I ...just want to go back home. " I whispered sadly thinking of only one thing in my mind while my lashes brimmed out a few drops of my tears.

"I am very sorry Princess. We are in no position to help you in this but can promise you that you will get all the co operations from us here. " she said with a sad smiling face , wiping off my tears from my hot cheeks.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

It's been two days with them in this maids quarter. It's good that atleast they were the one who were nice and humble to me.