Princess Mari AU Pt. 2

🎃Happy Halloween!🎃

I'm so pumped for all the trick-or-treating, candy, weird costumes, and most of all smuggling and gambling candy! 

Errr. . . forget the last part.

What r u guys gonna be for Halloween?

And finally, here's part 2 as promised

-dreamcatcher

My dreams were filled with beautiful green eyes, coronations, and a prince and princess about to kiss, when another set of eyes appeared in the dark. These eyes weren't comforting like the others, but toxic and a man in a black suit came closer in the dim room. I screamed and woke up, sweat beads all over me. I looked out the window, for comfort, but instead I saw the same pair of eyes leaping into the night. 

My heart dropped as Chat Noir came closer to my window and I started running towards the suite door, to get Luka, Chloe, anyone! But just as I got there, a black staff blocked my way. 

"Hi princess" 

He slinked closer to me and I struck him. Holding his collar in my hands, I dunked his head out into the open window. I gave him a look and quietly said "Touch me and I'll drop you." He ignored it and attempted to swipe at me. I smirked.

"Do cats really always land on their feet?"

I dropped him. 

I shut the window and laid down on my bed, breath shaky.

But then my window started creaking again. I got up and saw Robin staring at me. I went up to the window opened it and said "What?" 

"Was that a murder or a threat?"

I rolled my eyes and stared right into his emerald eyes. "Actually it was an attempted murder on me, and what you witnessed was simply my reaction. Nothing more nor less. Besides he didn't die."

Robin nodded and stepped back out and disappeared into the night. 

Little did he know I had figured out who he was.

The next day 

Chloe's POV

Marinette didn't know but she's actually the princess of China. And it's my responsibility to make sure she's ready. I was putting on her makeup and then her dress.

Marinette was beautiful

She looked in the mirror and just stared

She looked in the mirror and just stared. "Could you sit down for a sec? We need to talk." I said.

I told her everything, about how her mom was the duchess and she was actually Mari's aunt. She just shrugged back at me, as if it didn't change a lot. 

It was going to be a long day. . .

🔮⭐️🌙⭐️🔮

I'm super sorry for being soooooo lazy, but it's harder than it looks. For me at least. But I can guarantee you guys that this will be a three-shot and be finished by next Sunday. Once again super sorry. Plus my new horror one-shots are starting soon, so keep a lookout if you like that kinda stuff.

-dreamcatcher