𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴 - 𝙿𝙰𝙽𝙸𝙲

Start from the beginning

"Baby, are you okay?" Mateo spoke up.

I nodded, "Yeah, but we need to talk after school.."

It's better to come clear with it, rather than hiding it from him. 

"You're not breaking up with me, are you?" he chuckled, with a hint of nervousness. 

I giggled, "No! Of course not." Even though he might when he hears what I have to say. 

"Alright..is everything okay though?" he asked.

"Um, yeah.." I trailed off.

We arrived at school quite fast, and headed for our class instantly. 

We sat down and waited for the teacher to arrive.

Aiden and Mason arrived a little bit after us, and sat down at our table.

"Hey sunshine, hey Mateo, how's it goin'?" Aiden said, pulling out his books.

"Hi, nothing special." I said, playing with my fingers.

"Are you alright, sunshine? Where's that well-known smile of yours?" Aiden chuckled.

I half-smiled, "Didn't sleep well."

More like, didn't sleep at all. 

"Oh, alright." Aiden mumbled, clearly not believing my answer.

Soon enough, Mr. Anderson, our teacher, walked in.

"Good morning class. Today, we're revising for the upcoming test. Please, take out your text books." Mr. Anderson said. 

I'm too tired for this.

AFTER SCHOOL

"Do you want to go get something to eat, before we head over to your house to talk?" Mateo asked.

"We have snacks at home, we can prepare something of those.." I answered.

I had been pretty quiet the whole day, I mean, I have a good reason! There's a lot on my mind..

"Alright." Mateo said, starting the car.

The drive to my house was quiet, only thing that could be heard was Mateo humming to whatever was playing on the radio.

In the blink of an eye, we had arrived at my house.

My brothers and papa were still at work / practice or with friends, so we had the house to ourselves.

We got out of the car, and went inside, straight to the kitchen, to prep snacks. 

I carried the drinks to my room, while Mateo followed with the snack platter

We sat down on my bed, Mateo laying against the headboard, and Mateo sat across from me, the snack platter between us.