Finally shifting this heavy chair near by the window with lot of efforts, I climbed onto it to gain some height to reach up to the window. Then I carefully placed my right foot on the windowsill , holding the side wall and While placing my left one on it I lost a little balance but immediately grabed the side of the window firmly again.

Standing still on it, I raised my hands up and started to slowly remove the curtain. I went so busy doing my work that I didn't even realise that I had already reached on the edge, and with a further slight movement of mine I once again lost my balance and fell.

" Aaāaaaaaa.........." I screamed aloud in fear as I was going to hit the hard floor .

But ..wait -- whattt ???
How can I fall and not get hurt?? ...no pain atall ....what happened ..?? I thought bracing myself with my eyes tight shut.

Opening my eyes I found myself in someone's arm. In- in- SIDDHARTH VEER'S ARMS!!

Did he just saved me from falling ??

I thought looked at him in shock, hanging in the mid air, on his arms and he too looked down at me with his tensed expressions, holding me up in a bridal style.

"How clumsy you are !!??? " he complained and instantly brought his hand down at once, brutally letting me fall on the floor with a thud

Crashing down, a yelp escaped my throat due to pain caused by the impact which made me
rub my arm with with a moan.

"You are sooo EVIL!!!" I hissed out loud for the first time ever with a sheer disgust in my eyes, in my half lying position and watched him walk away creating a thankful distance between us.

I agree, the pain caused by the fall from his arm was less then the pain I would have gotten by falling from the window, ....but still.... he could have put me down slowly.

"Oh !! Yes ..... I am." He turned back to look down at me from the distance  "On the first place I shouldn't have saved you from falling... But please thank my reflexes, and my merciful heart, that I did." Than suddenly he gushed back to my spot, howering over me, making crane my neck up to meet his glare.   "After whatever your father has done, you don't deserve any kindness from me." he completed in his poisonous tone

"Then why save me?? ..... You should have let me fall than." I retorted in anger. Forgetting my fear for him for a moment.

"Yes.... I should have." He replied and leaned even more, closing his face to mine. "But the thing is, I don't want my Toy to be dead or broken. And if you are so, then what fun there will be to torture you...??" he answered me back glaring intensely.

After a pause he pulled himself back his straight standing position and continued in his soft but yet commanding tone.
" From next time, there is no need to do any curtain jobs. I'd better leave my expensive curtains in the hands of experts."

Saying that he turned and walked out , clearly not at all bothered to look back to know whether his 'TOY ' was actually broken or not.

🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅🔅

Siddharth's POV

Luckily I was there when I saw her losing her balance, and was just about to fall off the window. Does she has no brain ...?? She could have easily asked someone to remove those curtains.

What would have happened if she would have fallen from that height......??

How can a person be so careless.... ??

What if I wouldn't have reached on time..?? Anyway !! .... Like I care. (Eyes rolling up with a head jerk. )

Thinking about that I walked out of the room but halted on the spot remembering about something, and turned back to my room again.

Entering in I found her facing the window, still rubbing her arm and murmuring something. It was not clearly audible but I caught something like 'jerk'.

"What did you say..!!??" I asked to which she immediately stiffen with an unexpected surprise as she didnot see me coming. She must have thought that I was long gone by now and didn't expected me to be here this soon.

She turned slowly to face me ,
"Nnn.. nothing....." and bowed her head a bit to hide her truth revealing angry eyes.

"Okay. Anyway. Just pack my belongings and everything I need. There's an invitation from my friend to visit his place for two days. So ....get to work".

Hearing this her face lit up and a little shade of smile started to play on her lips. It was not too difficult for me to guess, that she was happy about me going away for two days ...... which mean a little vacation for her. So I quickly added up
" Don't worry,.... if I'm going, that doesn't mean you will stay here. Wherever the King goes, his slaves follows him too. And so will you, SLAVE.....".

With that I busted her little cloud of happiness as her face fell while she angrily jerked her head.

"C'mon, get BOTH, of our packings done ....chop chop ..." I deliberately emphasised the word Both and bit the corner of my lips as it was hard to suppress my smirk after watching her annoyed face.

⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫

Hey Guyz .... please review  and vote all my chapters so far.

Please VOTE and COMMENT.