𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝗼𝐮𝐫

Battle

Cardi Pov

So Megan and this other girl have been going back and forth on the mics. Ole girl doesn't know what she doing clearly. Talked so much shit but came unprepared.

"Alright! Alright! Alright! It's time for the voting process"The dj spoke.

"If you team Kenndi cheer!" Dj said. It was some people cheering for an ole girl.

"If you team Megan cheer!" Dj says and the crowd started screaming loud.

"And the winner is....Megan!!!" The Dj announced.

I and the girls started jumping excitedly. You can tell by the look on kenndi's face that she was upset.

"Hey Megan I just wanted to say congratulations," Kenndi says.

"Thanks and I thought you were great" Megan replied.

"Can I have a hug?" Kenndi says with a slight smile.

"Sure," Megan said.

As soon Megan walked up to hug her Kenndi threw her mic and aimed it at Megan's forehead.

The crowd gasped at what just happened.

Megan then dropped her mic and swung on her. Then security comes swooping in trying to stop the altercation.

"Bitch you don't deserve to win hoe" Kenndi shouts. "And to think I was being nice to you!, Sis you don't know how to rap!" Megan replied back.

Megan Pov

"And to think I was being nice to you! Sis, you don't know how to rap!" I replied.

"This bitch lost her damn mind she gonna try to sneak me with the damn mic in her hand!" I yelled.

"Get the fuck off me!" I yelled at the security. "Ma'am calm down," He says.

"I'll calm down when you let me go," I said.

"Let her go," Some guy says and the security does as told.

"Are you okay?" He asked. "Yeah who are you?" I asked him.

"My name is Vincent I am a talent manager and I heard your rapping skills and I wanted to tell you that you were amazing" He says. "Oh really you think so? It was just a little something off the top you know" I replied.

"Well if it came off the top like that then you are truly talented" He smiled. "I have some recordings that I do freestyles on you wanna listen to them" I offered. "Sure you can meet me at my studio I'll send you the addy" He says.

We exchanged numbers and parted ways.

Tinashe Pov

I was sitting in the corner of the club minding my business writing a song. I see this figure slide into the booth "How come I didn't see you on stage" I heard the deep voice say. "Well maybe I haven't thought about it yet" I said smiling. I looked up seeing Bashar sitting in front of me.

"Hey pop" I said. "Don't hey pop me, why you didn't go on stage and show these people what you working with?" He says. I sighed "This place is for rapping and I'm not a rapper" I said. "That don't mean nothing you can show them that singers can be here too" He said. "What if people don't like singers" I asked. "Stop caring what people think ma you can introduce yourself as new talent. People wanna hear something new" He says. "It's probably too late there probably not gonna take no more people" I said. "Yo you got one more person that wanna go" Pop shouts to the Dj and pointed at me.

"Now go up there and show them who you are" he says. I nodded my head and got up and walked on the stage.

I took a deep breath. Well here we go.

Saweetie Pov

I was sitting at the bar area having a drink by myself. Today was kinda crazy but I did have fun also.

I saw Tinashe on the stage singing. I was so proud of her letting people hear what she has to offer. People were really vibing to it.

No one has really sung here before all people did was rap so this made her the first person to ever do so and on top of that the first woman to do it.

"She's good isn't she" Cardi says coming up to me. "Yup I'm glad she's trying to open up" I said. "I think the only reason she's on that stage cause pop made her" She said pointing at pop dancing. We both laughed and started dancing.
________________________________

Kenndi's Pov

I watch through the club window and that Megan's friend on the stage singing. She thinks it's over but it's over when I say it is. I personally think I should've won. I mean after all I am prettier and sound better. The girl can't even rap. Like what the hell is 'Girls in the hood' probably just some hood ghetto shit. That girl is so ratchet and so is her other friends yelling across the room.

She better be lucky I didn't run her ass over with my 14 wheeler.
________________________________

Comment and Vote

800 words.