(At the Music class)

Yoongi and his friends was in the Music class while the Namjin, Taekook was seating in there chair besides with each other while Y/N and Hoseok was a seatmate and Yoongi and Jimin was the seatmate as Mrs. Kang the Music class teacher come inside the room."

Good morning class!" Mrs. Kang greeted her students with a wide smile planted on her face. ......Good morning too Mrs. Kang!" All the students greeted back expect for Yoongi, Mrs. Kang then notice that Yoongi was in her class. ......Oh Min Yoongi your here that's great!" Mrs. Kang cheerfully said while smiling as the students looked at Yoongi with a fear on their eyes. ......Now now, I have told you last week that y'all will have a project that you need to perform right? Mrs. Kang yelled feeling excited and as the Students too the students has a smile on their faces before answering. ......Yes Mrs. Kang!" The students yelled at the same time with their cheerful voice that made Mrs. Kang giggles. ......Mrs. Kang what is our project then? One of the girl students asked with a smile as Mrs. Kang smiled back at her...

As y'all know that you are in the Music class today so what your going to do or I shall say y'all project to do is I will partner y'all my students in two groups and you will work together on this not just your other partner!" Mrs. Kang said smiling and feeling inside her body the excitement as the students felt the same thing as their Prof Mrs. Kang as Mrs. Kang continue. ......I will choose who will you partner be and after I choose I will then tell you what are y'all the project, okay now!" Mrs. Kang said smiling as she looked at her students checking if they're complete and when she knew that they're really complete her smile grow wide. ......Dahyun and Momo you both will be the partner, Sana and Mina you both will be the partner for this project, Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook you couple will be the partner as Kim Namjoon and Kim Seokjin too!" Mrs. Kang said smiling as she stopped for a while to take a deep breath cause if she didn't there's possible that she will have a heart attack right now because of the happy and excitement feeling that she felt today...

Nancy and Nayun you both will be the partner, Hyunjin and I.N you both will be the partner, Niki and Jungwon you two will be the partner, Jay and Jake you both will be the partner!" Mrs. Kang added as she took a deep breath again still a smile planted on her face and continue. ......Felix and Han you two will be the partner, Y/N and Hoseok you will be the partner, Park Jimin and Min Yoongi you both will be the partner, Jinyoung and Bambam you two will be the partner, D.O and Kai you will be the partner!" Mrs. Kang added again and stopped as she looked at Y/N and Hoseok, Yoongi and Jimin who was now looking at each other with a wide eyes as if they didn't expect that they will be the partner, Mrs. Knag continue saying the partners as she was done of choosing the partners...

Now you all have a partners already so what are you going to do to your project is that you both will write nice and beautiful song and one of you two will be the one to sing it Infront of us here all!" Mrs. Kang said smiling and the students was more excited at the project. ......And y'all can't exchange a partner and you will be partners until Christmas cause you know all that Christmas is almost!" Mrs. Kang added as she smiled and pecked all her stuff as she walked out the room but before that she still need to dismiss her class. ......Class dismissed and starting today you need to write a song cause the deadline will within this one week!" Mrs. Kang said as she walked away the Music room and the room was full of whispering again."

Students: Omg so that means the most quiet boy in this University will be partner with the dangerous bully in this University!?

Students: Yeah correct and I hope it's Nancy!"

Students: We agreed but they're not!"

Students: I feel bad for the quiet boy cause what if he doesn't know how to sing and he can die early just because of the dangerous bully leader of this Universit-!"

The students stopped when they heard a loud slam and their bodies started shaking as they looked at the anger Yoongi as Jimin on Yoongi's side was shock at that and he started shaking as well while looking at Yoongi with his fear eyes and at the same time he was felt a bit embarrass because of his classmates just whisper earlier. ......Can y'all shut the Fuck up! Yoongi darkly and angirly yelled at the students as the students looked down not wanting to meet with the dangerous bully Min Yoongi's darken face. ......Talking nonsense!" Yoongi darkly and angirly added as he walked out the Music class and went to the rooftop."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Woah this Chapter was a long one and Finally Jimin is here now and maybe the next Chapters will not be part of the Diary I feel sorry for that."

And thank you to those who's following me, Voting this shitty Book and putting my Book in their Reading List, thank you very much guys☺️☺️☺️."

Please don't forget to Comment Vote follow and Share guys☺️☺️☺️."

I PURPLE YOU GUYS 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜."

See you on the next Chapter guys☺️☺️☺️."

Author Sam."