I-i love you to

Melissa

Things are going great are plan is working perfect. Becky is falling right into it. me and Austin planned to pretend date so she could , get mad and then when she comes to pick up the kids on Sunday , Austin will purpose. awwwww. And as for me I'm dating Jason , yeah Becky's Jason Austin asked if he could help she might be a little heart broken tho because we think she might have feelings for Jason , but it's alright because Jason doesn't right? I hope he's not getting to comfy over there rn. And we know , Jason told us that she lied about the kids and said she babysits them. Ahhh typical becky.

Right now tho me and Austin are just sitting on the sofa. But then I feel sick to my stomach and run to the bathroom and throw up in the toilet. Austin rushes after me. "you okay sweetie"? He asks. awww. he cares . that's what I love about this plan Austin cares, unlike Jason. snap out of it!!

I get up Brush my teeth , and I turn around while some one pushes their lips to my mouth for a sec.

Becky

Jason left litterally two minutes ago . dude u won't believe what happend.

We kissed literally we just kissed. And it wasn't just a peck or anything it was a full on make out session. ahhh I feel these little tiny sparks in my heart . But that's nothing When I kiss Austin tho man I have fricking fire works In my heart when I kiss Austin. Speaking of Austin I'll call him now . I call :

Hey it's this guy don't leave a message if u r not Becky if ur Becky please leave a message. So I leave a message:

Ayee just wanted to check up on Ya bye babe !

Then I ran up stairs to my room and fell asleep with my babies.

Melissa

I turn around and the person was Austin. "UGHH in sorry I don't know what came over me " he says running his fingers thru his hair. "no it's okay I enjoyed it" I say truthfully. "really?" He asks. I nod. "well then there's more were thAt came from" he smiles and starts kissing me all over then his lips meet mine again . "Jump" Austin demands in between kisses . I do as he says. we walk up stairs to his room , he removes my clothes and i remove his. he lays me down on the bed. and pushes his tip in. I tingle a little inside. then he starts slowly thrusting in and out. "f-faster" I moan. and he does what I say. "a-Austin -I-I- im about to cum" I say. "alright baby girl 1,2,3" he says and pulls out. we both lay down catching our breaths . "I love you baby girl " Austin says and wraps his arms around me. "I-I love you to".