Perfect make out session in a long time.

Carter's Point of View

Everything is fine with Dad and Bella but I'm
Not sure about mom, right now I'm on my way to Maria's house I'll surprise her and she what's up cause I haven't seen her in a while.

*20 minutes later*

I knock on the door of her apartment and she comes out with only her towel on. Confused, I step back.

"Hey.... Carter what'cha doing here...?" She trailed off.

"I...uh... I came here to see you because I wanted to see if everything is alright and I wanted to apologize." I groan out of frustration.

She takes a step out, when she does that I run in the apartment,straight into her room to see some naked guy sprawled out all over her bed.

She walks in looking down. "Uhh babe well after you pissed me off I got drunk and had sex with this guy named..?" She stops. "That's not important,anyway so I didn't wait for you with the who—". "Maria stop,just stop okay I understand you don't wanna be with me I.. I'm so dumb for thinking that a girl like you , a girl that everyone likes , that everybody wants would be with me. Or even wait for me." I walk out before I can hear her say another word I swear my life is ball sacks. Saggy ball sacks.

*Beckys point of view *

Right now I'm on my way home and I can't help but thinking about my husband.

Austin and I we are basically soulmates. But when he gets drunk and pissed. It's a whole different story, he acts like I'm nothing to him.

"PANG!PANG!" I knock on the door, Bella answer. "Mommy,where were you?" She asks letting me in.

"No where Sweetie where is Daddy?" I ask her.

She points to the bedroom. I walk in and see Austin sprawled out on the bed sleeping. I close the door walk over to the bed sit at the edge, grab his hand in mine and kiss his forehead.He is my soulmate. Suddenly I hear him whisper " kiss the lips, the lips" I giigle and say "NO!!". He gets up and starts tackling me into the bed he starts tickling me and saying. "Austy monster want kissy" and pouted. I couldn't say no.

I grabbed his head and made our lips collide into the perfect make out session I have had in a long time.