Lifes not all that its craked up to be

Carter's POV

Recap *

Maria slept with some guy and Carter is pissed at her.

***
Cause I wanna wrap you up
Wanna kiss your lips
I wanna make you feel wanted
And I wanna call you mine
Wanna hold your hand forever
Never let you forget it
Yeah I wanna make you feel wanted

^Song of the chapter ^

I Start thinking about that night dad had some party for his job and everyone's family came. I danced with this girl to this exact song playing on the radio right now. I never knew how much Maria would hurt me. She told me, the girl I danced with, You look like a great person hit me up when you're feeling down because you really are a good person. She gave me her number. Never thought I need to use it till now.

***

I hit my brakes as I reach to a red light. Bella loved Maria like that was her Long lost sister. Too bad now.I needed  an escape to get Maria out of my system. I pull into the parking lot of some shopping center. I dial the number the girl gave me. 1Ring.... 2 Ring.... "Hello,is this Mia?" I ask trying to remember her name.
"No but this is Maya,who's asking?" She questions. "Ooh-um -I -uh ... Sorry, this is Carter the boy form the party." I stutter.

Way to go Carter Way to go!

"I don't recall." She murmurs.
"Ya know, white boy" I dry chuckle at the nickname she had given me.
"Ohh the gringo , what's up!" She giggles.

Her giggle is so pretty. No! You just want sex that's all. Stop falling for her you haven't even asked her!

"Asked me what?" She questioned.

"Oh-uh-y-would u want to come to my house you know I need someone to talk to." I sigh.

"Sure! Text me the address be there in 1 hour!" She says excitedly.

"Oh and dress um... Let's just say you won't be needing your clothes. Bye babe." I hang up.

I am going to fuck Maria out of my system using Maya.

***

Ryland's point of view

He's texting Zachary right now

Zach🗡- So you hit it?

Me- ??

Zach🗡- you tapped that ass😉

Me- Zachary Vorhess go wash your mouth out with soap right now!!😂😂

Me- But to answer your question. Yeah. I got a piece of pie👌🏽

Zach🗡-OHHHHH!!!

Zach🗡- Was it big ? Did you slap it?

Me- Shut up you perv?!?

Zach🗡- Brb Mama yelling at me

Me- what'd you do this time?

Zachary🗡- Idk

Me- Bye!!

Today was our last day in Peru. I would make it just in time for Bells birthday!! Yay!! I get to go home to a house full of chaotic monkeys!!
Aka the Mahone family.
I was happy though I hated being way for Bells for to long I wanted to hold her tight and kiss her chubby cheeks till I couldn't get enough.

Bella was my pride and joy she probably is the best thing that ever happened to be besides getting to 'tap madi's ass' as Zachary would say.
I remember when I went on tour. You might not know this , I'm a famous you nower and a famous muser. Anyway when I came back she jumped into my arms and murmured 'Never leave me Ry Never I miss you to much. I wanted to hug you every day' I guess you could say we've always had a special bond. I mean her and Carter were great buddies but we've always been the closest. Our bond was tighter than turkey and ham.

Bella's POV

I am sitting on my bed alone right now. It's 8pm and Mommy and Daddy are sleeping or say they say😉. Carter isn't here and my Ry left me. He promised me that he would never leave me again after last time when he left for 2 months straight. Maria isn't here I have a feeling that she isn't coming back she hasn't been here in days. That's not like her. My birthday is tomorrow and nobody seemed to care or notice. Carter is probably out chasing some girl getting drunk while my Ry was probably out with Madison. I never liked Madison she always had to ruin my time with Ry. I remember this one time so vividly.
Flashback

Ry walked into my room and asked me if I wanted to go shopping. How could I say no.

"But first you need to give me a piggyback ride down stai-." I was interrupted by the doorbell.
"I'LL GET IT!!" Ry screamed completely forgetting about me.

Of course it was Madison. She walked in

"Oh hey Madi I was about to call you. Do you mind if Bella goes along with us to the mall?" He asked. As if he needed permission.

She frowned. HA HA!! "Oh.. I just thought it b-be me a-and you. I t-thought it was o-our day together." She cried.

"Oh no don't cry." Ry apologized.

He pulled me aside. "Bells you don't mind staying home with mommy today, do you? Because she's pretty upset." He asked.

"No I will stay home. Just go and obey many more of the queens wishes." I ran upstairs.

And the worst part he never came after me.
Flashback
It took me 3 whole months to forgive him for that. He would make simple gestures like: 'Let me help you open the door.' Or my favorite one ' I'll help you tye your shoes'. I would simply respond with a small 'It's okay' or 'No thanks'.

Ever since then I knew she was always going to win.

No ones POV

That night Austin and Becky did in fact 😉😉. Carter met up with Maya and they also 😉😉.

Bella heard it all and no one came to kiss her goodnight or sing a song or even tell her a story. And it was her Birthday eve.

Ryland on the other hand. All he could think about was Bella and her birthday and getting back to snuggle her. He sure did miss his Bells.