#1 - Death

(Don't mind the songs above. They are just the playlist of my favourite songs.)

Place : Naaglok

{Y/N POV}

“Maa!! Please don't leave me!”
I said while crying my eyes out beside my mother.

“Y/N, my dear, Please d-don't cry... I know you will be the b-best Queen for our Kingdom.. ”
My mother said.

My mother was also The Naagrani, was dying.

“Don't say this! Nothing will happen to you-”

“No, my time to leave this world has come... Lord Shiv is c-calling me...” She replied weakly.

“Maa, tell me who did this with you. I'll make sure to send them hell.” I said wiping my tears.

“Humans...
S-Some humans did this...”

“What?! How can some mere humans-”

Before I could have said anything else her hands which were holding my face fell down...)

“...Maa..?”

“MAA!!!!!!!!”

Tears fell down my face like waterfall.. All the moments of me with maa started flashing before my eyes...

My childhood.. how my mother used to feed me from her own hands.. how she took care of me whenever I fell sick.. How she used to always sing lullabies for me... But..
It's all gone now.. she is not with me.. I could not protect her..

Then I remembered something. When a Naagin is killed, the picture of the killer can be seen in her eyes.

I quickly opened her eyes, which were closed, and you saw them...
..the killers..

There were FIVE of them.
But they were all wearing masks like these-

“They all are wearing masks.. Now how will I find them?!?

Par sabse pehle mujhe maa ka a-antim sanskaar karna hoga..

{After 3 hours}

Now the last rites are done so I thought to take a look around the where your mother was killed to find any clue.

I searched and searched.. After sometime I finally found a card on the ground.

It was a business card of a company called :-
THE JEON ENTERPRISES

“Jeon corporation...
Killers must be someone from there...”

Then I looked at the card again and I noticed that the name of the person whose card I found is also written.

I smirked.
“This just made my work even more easier. Now I know one of them.”

Now I will make sure to show all of the five people HELL.

                          ~~

Hello!!!
This is my first story.
HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!!!!
BORAHAE!💜💜💜💜💜💜
Bye!!!

[ Edit : I read this chapter again, and I was hiding my face in the cushions the whole time, suffering from cringe-

Then I was like, “Damn- This chapter really needs fixing😭

Also, first few chapters might seem cringey, or weird as I was a newbie. But don't just leave yet, as the chapters progress my writing also gets better. Give it a try :) ]

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜