"Alright, let's do a cooking stream!" I smiled.

"When are we doing it, Boss Man?" Tubbo asked. Ranboo thought for a second, and pulled out his phone.

"Probably around like, 7 here?" Ranboo said.

"What time is it now?" I asked.

"About 1 PM," Ranboo answered. I laughed awkwardly.

"Didn't realize I'd slept that late," I laughed awkwardly, scratching the back of my neck.

"Well, jet lag will do that to you! At least you woke up," Ranboo said, ruffling my hair. I fixed my hair and glared at him.

"Fuck off, Giant." I said.

"Okay, Shorty." Ranboo smirked.

"I will fucking kill Michael." I threatened. Both Ranboo and Tubbo gasped. (I really hope I'm spelling Michael's name correctly. Pls lmk if I'm not😭)

"alRIGHT WOAH, YOU CROSSED A LINE THERE! YOU DO NOT THREATEN MY SON!" Ranboo said. Tubbo just stood in disbelief. "We're over if you hurt Michael."

"Alright, I'm not going to hurt Michael! At least not on purpose!" I said.

"If you DARE touch my son!" Tubbo finally said something.

"I'm not going to touch him, I promise!" I said, putting my hands up in defense.

"You better not!" Tubbo said. We all just laughed.

—————
Skipping to the stream because I'm lAZYYYY
—————

I had finally changed out of whatever I went to sleep in a bit before the stream. Ranboo was wearing pajamas all day, so he also changed. Soon, his stream started.

"Alright, hi everyone!" Ranboo said, soon after the stream started. "So, as promised, here's the cooking stream, with a special guest!"

"Me!" Tubbo said, walking in front of the camera.

"Yes, even though it says 'Tubbo and Special Guest' in the title!" Ranboo said.

"I'm the special guest! Only me!" Tubbo said. Ranboo tolled his eyes. I finally had my mask and glasses on.

"Well, special guest, come out whenever you're ready!" Ranboo announced. That was my que to walk. I sighed and walked into frame.

"Hi chat! I'm here in the UK!" I smiled, waving to the camera.

"If you don't know N/N by now, they're my partner of... How long?" Ranboo asked, putting his arm around me and looking at me. I thought for a moment.

"We got together in like– Late March, early April? So that'd mean about... Almost three months?" I guessed.

"This is my lovely partner of around three months!" Ranboo announced. I smiled. Chat was now being spammed.

"This is so gross." Tubbo said. I flipped him off.

"Shut up." I said.

"Ranboo, why are you wearing shorts?" Tubbo asked, trying to change the subject. Ranboo looked down, then back at Tubbo. (Going off of memory of that cooking stream where Ranboo flipped Tubbo off LMAO)

"Because none of my other pants were dry...?" Ranboo said. Tubbo gave him a confused look.

"Yeah they were!" Tubbo said. I walked towards the mic.

"No? They weren't when I checked them," Ranboo answered, looking at his phone.

"I was just in there, they're dry!" Tubbo said.

"Chat I don't know what's going on–" I whispered into the mic.

"What?" Ranboo was so confused.

"Ugh, let me go grab them," Tubbo sighed and went through a door.

"What is even happening–" I laughed a bit. Ranboo shrugged.

"Hell if I know," Ranboo laughed. I laughed too. Soon, Tubbo came back with a pair of pants and handed them to Ranboo.

"Told you they were dry!" Tubbo said. Ranboo sighed.

"Alright, I guess I'll be right back Chat!" Ranboo said, taking the pants and walking to another room.

"So Y/N," Tubbo said. I turned to him. "Chat's wondering... How long have you been here for?" Tubbo asked.

"Got here last night and almost immediately passed out. So I've been here less then 24 hours!" I answered.

"You've been here for almost 24!" Tubbo said.

"When did I get here?" I asked. Tubbo thought for a second.

"Like, 9 PM? And it's 7 here, so around 22 hours?" Tubbo guessed.

"No idea. Almost 24 hours, there," I said. Suddenly the door opened, and Ranboo walked in, now in different pants.

"Alright, can we finally get to cooking?" Ranboo asked.

"Please?" I laughed.

And with that, we finally started cooking. I stood around, trying to help as much as possible, while Tubbo messed around and tried to be annoying.

"Tubbo, stop doing stuff for like, a minute!" Ranboo said, finally getting tired of Tubbo's shit.

"No, fuck you!" Tubbo said, flipping Ranboo off. I could tell Ranboo smirked, and immediately just flipped him off back. Immediately, Tubbo had a horrified look of his face. I stood beside him and look surprised too. "MY ANGEL SWORE AT ME!" Tubbo yelled, now just having a surprised look on his face.

"OUR ANGEL! HOW DARE HE!?" I joined in, also having a surprised look on my face. Ranboo just laughed and went back to looking at chat.

"It's fine, they're fine you guys," Ranboo said. I broke and laughed, walking towards Ranboo again. I looked behind me, and saw Tubbo hadn't moved. I tapped Ranboo on the shoulder. Ranboo turned around and looked at Tubbo.

Ranboo went back to whatever he'd been doing, then looked back again and saw Tubbo was still like that. He them threw a towel or something over Tubbo's head, making me laugh a bit.

After a few more seconds, Tubbo removed the towel and was glaring now. I held back laughter, as Tubbo threw the towel at Ranboo.

"Okay, now he's back to normal. Maybe he can help us cook!" Ranboo said.

"HAHAHA No." Tubbo said. I glared.

"I will hurt Michael. Do you want a repeat of our argument earlier?" I glared. Ranboo immediately looked at me.

"Not another threat towards Michael!" Ranboo cried.

"If you fucking touch him, I'll make sure Dream bans you, and that I make your life a living hell." Tubbo threatened. I laughed.

"I'm sorry, I won't kill Micheal!" I said.

"You better not!" Tubbo said. I laughed.

Finally we started focusing on making the cake. Before we knew it, it was ready. It was some of the best boxed cake I'd eaten.

~~~~~~~

Y'all I'm laying in my bed rn, literally barely able to keep my eyes open.  I had to rush the ending cuz I knew I'd fall asleep if I didn't lmao

Anyway, I've been wanting to write this since I thought of a plot for this story, so you're welcome.

small edit: I just wrote chapter 41, where you revealed you were in the US, completely forgetting I'd already posted this... :') so I have a deleted chapter now lmao

Welp👏 that'll be the chapter! I hope you liked it. I love you! Be sure to eat a full meal, stay hydrated, AND BRUSH YOUR TEETH TOO! I know things might be hard right now, but make sure to take care of yourself! I love and care about you so much💕
Stay amazing, stay alive, and bye for now!!!💕

~ Velvet

1590 words (w/author notes)