𝟎𝟎𝟔 KNOCK-OFF MASON LOCKWOOD

❪  → ❜ ✿ ˚₊· ༄ ❫𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅  ━━━  knock-off mason lockwood !❝ you ready to write a missing person report for your little pet scott now? or would it be a missing dogs' case? ❞

❪  → ❜ ✿ ˚₊· ༄ ❫
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅
  ━━━ knock-off mason lockwood !
you ready to write a missing
person report for your little pet scott
now? or would it be a missing dogs' case?

𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄. 𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 her room while she just had too many ideas following through her head. All of what was going on couldn't be condensed into a cohesive thought. It was roughly past 12 now and the dark moonlight made its night appearance through her window. The girl threw on her plaid pajama shorts with a white long sleeve and headed downstairs with an envelope.

Zara softly glided down the stairs while her whole house was pitch black with the only source of light being the opened fridge. With a soft grin she grabbed a beer and headed outside to place the envelope in the mailbox.

Every other week after she would get payed Zara would place most of her salary in this letter to her dad. He never knew where or who it came from. She did this discreetly since he would never take money from his daughter ❪ especially hard-earned ❫. The girl always felt the need to replace the space her mother left. And she did it in the only way she knew how to. Money. They lived in a greedy, hungry, green paper filled world and she did what she had to for survival.

As she went back upstairs, a notebook with a purple leather cover collecting dust in the corner of her room caught her attention. She grazed her fingers on the embroidery initials on the front — it was Christmas 09' and she was going through her journalist phase so her dad thought it was the perfect gift. It had been left untouched, now was the perfect time.

She took the notebook, a pen, her drink, a blanket and pushed open her window. There was a small secondary roof right in front of her that she would lay down on occasionally just to clear her mind. Her head was overflowing with so many she felt like it was going to explode.

She relived the pressure of the tab and opened the beer can a sizzle sounded out. Some people drank to get drunk ❪ which she did quite often don't get her wrong ❫ but she sometimes drank just to drink. Zara started write everything she knew so far.

Scott McCall: teen wolf, bit on the night of the dead jogger. Hard to control emotions — specifically anger. Eyes change colors.

Derek Hale: wolf man? serial killer? possibly killed his sister. More experience.

Allison's Dad?: Werewolf hunter.

She was writing none stop everything that she knew. From werewolves to hunters to anything supernatural. She couldn't understand why she cared. Scott and Stiles were two boys that even a month ago she wouldn't cross paths with in the hallways, not even smile in their direction, she wouldn't even say excuse me if she bumped into them. These were people that had their minds infiltrated by the rumors that spread every time her name was sparked in a conversation.