2.

5th year September 1993

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

5th year
September 1993

Remus Lupin nearly fainted when he saw his ex lover standing on platform 9 3/4 with a dark haired teenage boy who resembled her completely. She was looking as young, beautiful and very pregnant as ever. The last time he saw her was her wedding night, fifteen years ago. Five, if he was right about catching a glimpse of her in Diagon Alley.

"If she's here. That means she is here." He muttered completely forgetting that he had a child that attends Hogwarts.

Not that he really forgot, he thinks about his daughter everyday. It's just that in the last few weeks he had been trying to get ready for his new position as the new DADA teacher, and he was also worried about finally seeing Harry Potter after so long, that he hadn't really thought of it. What also made him forget was the fact that he's never met his child, and was never actually allowed to meet her, let alone see her, but when Rasalas Rosier finally owled him a couple of months after her husbands death, asking if he wanted to meet his daughter. He declined.

Of course he lost it when he finally got a look at the teenager who ran and wrapped her arms around Rasalas Rosier. Not too long after, they were joined by a red haired man and a younger boy who resembled him. Immediately the teenager had her arms wrapped around the man, who quickly did the same in return. That didn't sit right with Remus. He hadn't realized Rasalas had remarried let alone had more children.

"I'm going to miss you." The teenager cried, wishing she could just hold her father forever.

"Me too, love." Mr. Macmillan smiled into his daughters hair. "Me too."

"I will too." Mrs. Macmillan smiled, going to hug her daughter just as tight as before. "But listen to me. I promise you, I won't stop looking for him, we will bring him home."

"Promise?"

"Promise." Mr. Macmillan was the one to speak up. "I'll do whatever it takes to keep this family together." He smiled down at the the two teenagers he raised for the last twelve years. "Promise me you'll stay out of trouble." He hugged his daughter one more time.

"I will try." She assured knowing she would definitely be receiving a howler if she gets caught when she gets back at Charlie Weasley. "I'm kidding. I will." She smiled when her mother sent her a glare.

"And you, Reggie" Mr. Macmillan looked over at his teenage son who was already almost as tall as his mother. "Please, look after your sister."

"I can look after myself." The teenager responded very unamused.

"That's not what he means, Hope." Regulas smirked with a knowing look, as he elbowed her, trying to give her a hint. "He means boys." He finally revealed when she stood there looking very confused.

Inimicus- Charlie Weasleyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें