Replaced Horn - romadanvers | Single Chapter

Start from the beginning

As soon as the door closed I found myself pressed against the wood with his lips on me.

Wow. She was short but had good strength.

I parted our lips reluctantly and led her into the bedroom.

We stopped in front of the bed and I pulled her by the waist, gluing our bodies together.

Soon her lips were on mine again, sucking on my bottom lip and biting down as my hands explored her curves.

I ran my hands down her back and found her dress zipper, as soon as I opened the zipper I took it off her body. He collapsed around her and I pulled back a little to look at her body.

She wasn't wearing a bra and her nipples were hard and looked tempting.

Dropping my gaze, I saw that she was wearing little red panties that in their color matched her dress thrown at her feet perfectly.

Looking directly into my eyes she approached me. Her hands went to the buttons of my shirt, as soon as the buttons were opened she removed the fabric from my body, throwing it to the side. Her gaze lowered to the valley of her breasts. Using one of her hands she removed my bra.

Her mouth came straight to my neck where she started giving light kisses. One of her hands found my right breast where she squeezed and pulled in a massage that made me moan, her other hand moved down my stomach and made its way down to my pants. With nimble fingers she opened the button and unzipped it.

Her hand soon seeped through the two layers of fabric and her fingers found my clit where she started making circular motions.

I closed my eyes at the heady feeling her fingers were causing me and soon her lips were on mine again.

Her hand went down a little more and I soon felt full when she slipped two fingers into my opening, she pulled the nipples of my breast and held them between me.intertwine your fingers causing sweet agony.

Natasha knew what she was doing as she soon found the right place inside me and stimulated it making me come in an explosive orgasm.

My hands that had been drifting beside my body were on her waist tightening as I felt the now light but still lilting movements of her hand on me.

We pulled back a little, cutting her kiss and she was smiling triumphantly. I automatically wanted to wipe that smile off her face but she still wasn't done with me.

She withdrew her hand from my entrance and kneeling in front of me she threw off my pants along with my panties leaving me naked.

Soon I found myself lying on my back on the bed, with her on top of my stomach with her back to my face.

Leaning down her hands opened my legs and soon her mouth was on me.

I moaned feeling her tongue exploring my intimacy as her hands held my legs apart.

Her ass was in my face and I could see her wetness through the thin fabric of her panties.

Moaning with her tongue in me but wanting to pleasure that beautiful woman I pushed the fabric of her panties to the side, hanging a little I lifted my head and licked her intimacy completely, I noticed that she faltered in the cadence of her oral and smiled internally for myself.

It had been a while since I had been with a woman but I still knew how to pleasure them with my hands and mouth.

Her taste was sweet made me want all of her.

She stopped her work on me and started rolling in my face. I placed my hand on her ass and held her still as my tongue seeped into her wet channel. Soon I took two fingers down her road and stuck it in her.

Her moans were like heaven. They were hoarse and drove me crazy.

I realized she was about to come and sucked her clit hard as she thrust two fingers inside her who soon came in a hoarse scream almost sitting on my face. Withdrawing my fingers I caught all her pleasure with my tongue.

***

Lying side by side on the bed we talked for a while, I was about to lean over to kiss her and start again when the door swung open.

Thor's furious face appeared.

I took the blanket that was lying on the floor and covered Natasha who was looking at me confused.

- You must be kidding me. - He said looking at both of us in disbelief and shook his head. - I don't believe that Carol. - He kicked the dresser that was beside the door angrily. - You bitch! You betrayed me!

I stood up indignantly not caring about my nudity and walked over to him.

- I only paid you in kind. - I spoke without the slightest guilt. - You betrayed me first.

The look he gave me was filled with anger but I'm sure mine was too.

- Was that a plan? Did you want revenge on me? That's it?

- You're an idiot. - I shook my head. - I didn't make a plan.

- Not? I heard Monica there at the club. She said you approach Natasha - he pointed at her but I didn't turn around - tonight was a plan to humiliate me. Is it a lie? He looks at her and says that having sex with her in our apartment, in our bed, was not a plan to humiliate me.

I looked at Natasha who was sitting on the bed looking at us atomic.

- I'm very sorry. - I said - I didn't want to use you.

She arched an eyebrow and said, "You two are two idiots in need of therapy."

She got up and with only her panties on her body took the dress and dressed in front of us without embarrassment. My eyes follow each of her movements and admired each curve of her body stopping for a long time on her ample breasts.

She walked past us, leaving us alone to deal with our problems and shitI hadnt gotten her number.

*****

( Alternative ending )

Lying side by side on the bed we talked for a while, I was about to lean over to kiss her and start again when the door swung open.

Thor's furious face appeared.

I took the blanket that was lying on the floor and covered Natasha who was looking at me confused.

- You must be kidding me. - He said looking at both of us in disbelief and shook his head. - I don't believe that Carol. - He kicked the dresser that was beside the door angrily. - You bitch! You betrayed me!

I stood up indignantly not caring about my nudity and walked over to him.

- I only paid you in kind. - I spoke without the slightest guilt. - You betrayed me first.

- What? - the confused look he gave deserved an Oscar. - Did I betray you? Where did you get that from?

- Don't play dumb. - I said through gritted teeth - Monica saw you kissing someone else, and I heard that you also made a date with Natasha - I pointed to the bed without turning around. - today. But I messed up your plans didn't I?

- Of course! - Son of a... - It was a surprise.

- Betrayal now wrapped up in this? - I asked ironically.

- I wasn't going to cheat on you. he yelled and ran a hand through his hair nervously. - Whenever I goyou and your friends are drunk talk about sex. One day you blurted out that we were falling into a rut so I thought I'd change things. - he said this ending a little hesitantly.

- Like this?

- I met Natasha at a party, she is very... very open and I thought maybe the three...

He left it in the air but I didn't need much to understand.

- You mean you didn't betray me and that you were planning a threesome?

He nodded and I laughed.

- Your fight is pretty cool but I would like a little more action.

I turned around and saw Natasha sitting on the bed smiling at us.

Maybe it wasn't such a bad idea to go back to bed and get in on the action.