Valentine's Day is a surprise - romanogers| Part 1

Start from the beginning

Quickly he started kissing, sucking and licking her neck and bust. Natasha crossed her legs over his back, her shoe heel steadied on her ass and he started to move with more force.

Natasha grabbed his arms and her eyes locked on his.

Moans escaped her lips, and she arched toward him. He reached between them to touch the place where she needed and craved the most, her orgasm building his too.

Soon relief came to her again, with violent spasms. His movements quickened. With one last deep thrust, Steve collapsed with her.

***

Steve ran his hand over Natasha's face, pushing back the hair that stuck to her face. She smiled at him and he knew she was supposed to break the news while they were there together in a bubble of their own. He just hoped she wouldn't freak out when she heard what he had to say.

- Dear? - he said shyly.

- Yes?

- I wanted to tell you - he hesitated a little - that I have a meeting today.

- What time? You're going to be late, aren't you? Alright I can wait for you. - She smiled not understanding why he looked nervous.

- It's just... we're gonna have to cancel our dinner. -He felt her tense and anticipating what she would see next she thought it best to move away from her.

- Just today? - She asked sitting at the table.

- And work. - he spoke as if it answered everything.

- I honestly didn't understand. - She frowned. - Who schedules a work meeting on Valentine's Day?

- The office staff. You know them. - He lowered his head in an embarrassed gesture. - Sorry.

Natasha looked away at the window and said: - It's okay, isn't it. No problem. I can accompany you.

- Not! - he yelled, Natasha looked at him, her suspicious look made him gulp - No, I think it's better not. These things tend to take, can take hours.

Natasha ran a hand over her chin thoughtfully, she looked at her desk, took out her gun and turned the barrel towards Steve.

- Who else will be there?

Steve looked warily at the gun.

"The agency staff," he stopped, searching his mind for the answer, "me, James." He shrugged trying to sound casual. - Look honey, don't be upset, we can go out tomorrow. - He smiled and Natasha returned it with a smirk and he quickly turned the barrel of the gun to the other side. - You understand right?

- Of course, I'm more than used to canceling plans because of ambush, disguise or arresting someone. - She made a dismissive gesture with her hand. - But let everyone know that tomorrow you're mine.

- Everyone is warned. - He said with a huge smile on his face relieved that she didn't make a scene. - I'll go to the bathroom and be right back.

Steve put on his pants and helped Natasha into her skirt and blouse before leaving the sheriff's office.

As soon as Steve left Natasha sat down in her chair and started tapping her fingers on the table thoughtfully.

The sound of a message filled the silent space of her room and she leaned forward, saw the screen on Steve's cell phone light up in his jacket pocket, she hesitated a second but then took the phone and read the recent message.

Mario's Restaurant 21:00
Me, you, Wanda, Peggy and Bruce. - Bucky.

Natasha clutched the cell phone in her hands and slumped a little in her chair.