Chapter 34- Tsugikuni Yoriichi awaken and the strange demon Hizu

Start from the beginning

"Destructive skill: War style!"

"Flame tiger!"

"Rengoku-san!" Tanjiro yelled, staring at the flame hashira who was now missing an eye.

"Look at that, the hashira has lost an eye. If you were smart enough, you would help him instead of wasting your time like this." Hizu suggested.

Yoriichi was sweating, unable to chose.

"Yoriichi! It's ok, I'm fine! I know what I'm doing so go help Rengoku-san! You guys too!" yelled Michikatsu getting out from under the train cabin.

Yoriichi decided to listen to Michikatsu and head towards Kyojuro and Akaza.

"Destructive kill: obliteration style."

"Hinokami Kagura: third form: Raging sun."

Yoriichi appeared in front of Kyojuro, blocking Akaza's attack. 

'How? With his current skill he shouldn't be able to block Akaza's attack.'  Hizu was shocked. What he didn't notice was that the mark on Yoriichi's face had gotten bigger and his eyes became more empty.

"Why are you so surprised?" asked Michikatsu, "That's my brother after all....Tsugikuni Yoriichi." a transparent older Michikatsu could be seen floating next to Michikatsu.

"Y-you remember?!" Hizu said happily.

"Only things about my brother. So in short," a sword formed in Michikatsu's hand, "you and Yuta are complete strangers to me."

"Breath of the moon: first form: Dark moon, evening palace."

"I see, I guess I'll have to make you remember everything one by one. Demon Blood art: Knowing future."

Michikatsu continuously tried to slash Hizu, but the other male seemed like he already knew his every move and dodged at an extremely fast speed that could rival lightning strikes.

"You'll never be as fast as me Michikatsu-kun."

"Shut up and just fight back!" shouted Michikatsu getting frustrated. 

"We always fight you in the night where you demons are at your full strength so come back and fight us unlike a coward!" they heard Tanjiro scream.

"Ah, the sun is coming up. I should get going. Oh yes, before I go, Yuta-kun wanted me to tell you something, "Meet me at the red light district, I want to have a brotherly talk."." then, the green heard demon turned around and walked away.

Michikatsu noticed something strange about Hizu though, 'The injury on his arm it....hasn't fully healed yet.'.

Back at the infinity fortress*

"You're so useless! You can't even kill a hashira on your own without nearly dying. Get out!" Muzan screamed in Akaza's face.

Akaza walked away only to run into the one and only Hizu who had a smirk on his face.

"You're face annoys me." growled Akaza.

"Yuta-kun says that too!" Hizu said in a happy tone as if he was a kid.

"Then you should know to go away." said Akaza.

"How could I leave you alone when you can't even do your job right? Muzan yelled at you because you're so weak that you nearly died fighting a bunch of kids." said Hizu with a smirk.

"You little- You're nothing but a fucking human playing demon!" Akaza yelled at Hizu.

Shadows covered Hizu's eyes.