17. What are you afraid of?

Start from the beginning

The soundtrack of the space was impeccable, there were screams and ominous noises. In addition to the decoration.

The wall was completely stained with blood and a few knives scattered on the floor. Klay even got a fright when he bumped into a mannequin simulating a body.

-I'm starting to regret this. -Stephen says, laughing.

-You guys are weak, come on, we need to find the keys. -Ayesha cheered.

They start looking in obvious places like under the rug, and in jars. But of course the game wasn't going to be easy.

Angel gave them the idea to look in some shelves, but suddenly the light went out.

-People? -Milena spoke a bit desperately.

-'It's okay, it's part of the staging, people. -Klay laughs nervously.

-That's right. -Stephen agrees.

The light came back on quickly, some sighs were heard and some "it was obvious" ones too. Angel went back to looking for the key with Ayesha, while Klay and Stephen were restless.

-What is it? -Milena asked.

But it didn't take any answers for her to realize what was going on.

-WHERE'S JORDAN? -Milena shouted in despair.

-What do you mean? -Angel turned around. -Oh my God, where's Jordan?

-People. -Ayesha said, laughing nervously. -He must have gone to the bathroom, or it must be part of the show.

-Ayesha is right. -Angel confirms. -Let's go back to looking for the keys and he'll show up.

 And so they did. They focused on the keys again, Milena was still apprehensive. Jordan wasn't going to leave without giving notice, but him disappearing didn't make sense, it was all a game.

-I found a key. -Stephen shouted and lifted the key up.

Everyone celebrated, but was interrupted by an ominous voice coming from the speaker connected to the wall.

-Hello players. I see you found a key. -The voice laughed ominously. -Now only 10 more to go. -Here, and one more thing. Better find them before 10 pm, or your friend....

-What about our friend? -Milena screamed, already desperate.

-Sorry, help. -They heard it coming from the sound box.

-This is really scaring me. -Klay said....