"I see lucky for you LiLi is better than this." Lizzie whispered making Rose smirk just like Scarlett does.

"Mommy, mommy look at this ride. Can I do it please?" Rose asked putting her plan in action. Scarlett looks at the ride a bit hesitant. "I'm not sure Rose it seems a little too scary for you."

"Please I'm a big girl now, please." She made puppy eyes and pout, Scarlett let her gaze go from the ride to Rose then finally to Lizzie searching for help. The latter held her hands in surrender making it clear it was Scarlett's decision. "Fine you can, but if you don't want to you can come back at any moment okay?"

Florence bit her lip trying to suppress a victorious smile, she reaches for Rose and held her shoulders. "Don't worry I have her she's safe with me."

"I'll stay here with mama she can't do it." Scarlett presses her lip together in a thin line when she remarks that she said can't and not won't. A detail that didn't go unnoticed by the rest of the cast. Rose nods eagerly and skips to go next to Theo, how he's one of her favorites still is a secret for Scarlett and Lizzie.

Both women watch the group leave to go on the ride, Scarlett waits shaking herself to warm up a little. "Didn't thought it would be so cold."

"We're in the middle of December what did you expect?" Lizzie chuckled taking her scarf off and putting it around Scarlett's neck. "What about you?"

"I'm fine don't worry, I was a little too hot anyway." Lizzie told her honestly. "That you are." Scarlett mumbled with a teasing smirk earning a playful slap on her arm from Lizzie. "Stop it."

Lizzie turns her gaze to the ride but frowns when she didn't see the big group. "Where are they?" She asked worriedly making Scarlett turn to look around her. At this moment both of their phones ring from a notification. Florence had sent them a picture of her and Rose with "have fun on your date" on it.

"Looks like we fell into their trap." Lizzie chuckled returning her phone in her pockets, Scarlett nods and smile softly. "So where do you want to go?"

"Can we grab something to eat, I'm starving." Elizabeth answered sheepishly. Scarlett leads them to the food stand in comfortable silence. "What are you craving for?" She asked when they wait for their turn.

"Well we're at a funfair it's like a tradition to eat churros isn't it?" Scarlett nod and ordered some churros, she then proceed to pay for it and they go back to walk around looking at the Christmas decorations. "Thank you." Lizzie cutely said before digging in.

"It felt like it's been ages since I last eat when in reality it only been an hour. Want to taste their really good?" Lizzie asked pronouncing the 'really' a bit too long to make her point, she hold the churros she was eating to Scarlett when the latter shrugged and open her mouth. The younger actress feeds her and waits for Scarlett's reaction.

"Wow you were right it's so good." Scarlett told her wiping the corner of her mouth. Lizzie couldn't help but thoughts that she wanted to do it herself. When Lizzie finished eating she throws the paper in a bin and wipe her hands off. "I'm full."

"Until the baby wants something else to eat. Rose made me eat every five minutes, I swear I would always have food in my hand." Scarlett remembered chuckling, they take a turn and were met with a much more crowded pathway. "You okay?" The blonde asked when she see that Lizzie wouldn't stop looking around.

"Yeah, just a lot of people." She answered sincerely feeling oppressed by everyone around them. "Come here." Scarlett slip her hand in Lizzie's and intertwined their fingers together. They walk past the crowd to a much calmer pathway, even though they were somewhere calm now Scarlett still held Lizzie's hand in hers stroking the back of it with her thumb.