Chapter 16: Nana Shimura III, Rumi Usagiyama I

Start from the beginning

******

Inside of Izuku's dreamscape...

...

"Izu-Kun. No, I should say.....Master instead, shouldn't I? Fu fu fu.~" The voice of a naked Nana Shimura sung out as she appeared out of nowhere and knelt close to Izuku's in all his nakedness. She too was nude and had her robust, full-figured body on show along with Izuku's mother Inko and his neighbor Mitsuki Bakugou. All three adult women were around him from all sides, each of them being as naked as the day they were born with Nana sporting a swollen stomach that she was affectionately cradling. She was seven months pregnant and guided one of Izuku's hands over to touch the surface of her beach-ball-sized stomach with a smile.

He felt a heartbeat and feeling the warmth and love coming from this beautiful woman had the boy becoming excitable and breathing rapidly. Izuku, being fully conscious inside of his dreamscape was still confused, he looked into Nana's lovely dark eyes of hers. She let go of his hand and brought herself closer to smother her large breasts into his face with a smile, feeling Izuku whimper loudly with lustful excitement as the dark blaze of Absolute Devotion grew even more. It projected itself in the background of his subconscious while motorboating his girlfriend's tits.

"Mmnghmhh!! Nana-Chan.....!" He yelled out as he pulled his face from her cleavage, distraught and rife lustful need for this beautiful woman. Izuku was about to grab hold of her breasts with his hands when his right was gently grabbed away by his mother Inko Midoriya's fingers and brought over to her set of tits now. Mitsuki had knelt behind him and rose high enough to lean down and smother the sides of his face with her tits the same way Nana had done.

"Hehehehe, if you get me knocked up as well, Izu-Kun, you can drink from these utters of mine anytime you like.~" She said affectionately while cradling Izuku's head with both hands. All three women were giving him the affectionate massage treatment that was making him thoroughly aroused, leading to his mighty cock sticking out from the shadows underneath. Izuku was about to suckle on either his mother's, Nana's, or Mitsuki's breasts and squeeze either pair with his hands when he saw his entire class of 1A girls crawling towards him from the darkness.

A gentle scarlet light dawned upon the scenery, showing the two dozen or so girls all prowling towards him like a pack of hungry cougars. Izuku felt his libido grow stronger still as he saw they were all wearing only their birthday suits. Not a single one of them had clothes on and even Midnight Sensei, as well as Mt Lady, were among the mass heading towards him.

"Mi-dor-iya-Kun! *Giggles!*" Kendo Itsuka called out to him as she, and the many other women, made their way forward to Izuku on all fours. She was next to Kashiko Sekigai and between both Ochako Uraraka and Momo Yaoyorozu. They were crawling to him with those haunting smiles on their faces and eventually reached the boy's waist were many sets of hands started fondling his large dick with smiles all around.

The others that were behind them, such as Shouko Todoroki, Manami Yaoyorozu, Kyoka Jiro, Mei Hatsume, all crowded around them with hands reaching for Izuku's cock as though it was an idol to worship. The boy shuddered visibly with pleasure as he felt their soft fingertips graze and clutch every throbbing part of his appendage. Izuku soon felt others crowding around him and wedging themselves in-between the three Milfs, namely Midnight-Sensei, Yu Shimamura the reporter, and Mt Lady herself. His mind and his libido were going haywire with all this lust in the air, making Izuku feel distraught with a dark hunger for their flesh. His mind was overloaded with lust right now and the more he was being fondled from all over, the stronger the urge to give into AD became.

'Nngghhh!! Everyone....! Momo-Chan! Uraraka-chan! N-Nana-chan! You're all driving me crazy....! I.... can't hold it back any longer!' Izuku yelled out within his subconsciousness. He felt as though he was drowning in lust right now and suddenly he was seeing other women coming into the picture with swollen stomachs.