Chapter15:WillYouWalkMeHomeGently?(Momo and ManamiYaoyorozu,Kyoka and MikaJiro)

This story is not mine.

Origanal: https://archiveofourown.org/works/16228544

Author: https://archiveofourown.org/users/AzureGigacyber/profile

All Girls For One Deku

My Hero Academia

By Azure

Chapter Fifteen- Will You Walk Me Home Gently? (Momo and Manami Yaoyorozu, Mika and Kyoka Jiro)

*******************

Adjusting his pants and letting out a weary sigh of relief after having finally recovered from his back-to-back 'Detention Session' with both Midnight Sensei and the new student Saiko Intelli, Izuku Midoriya was ready to head home and relax for the day. The boy had waited for the sex-hungry teacher to wake up first before leaving so that they can part for today on good terms, but another part of him worried that he may have actually gotten her pregnant when considering the amount of cum he pumped into her during their romp. It was all too likely at this point that she'd willfully ignored using the contraceptive tablets Nana Shimura had passed out to everyone Izuku would likely be sleeping with. He remembered her rant about wanting to have his baby mid-sex and it may have just something to say in the heat of the moment, but Nemuri Kayama sounded certain she would get herself pregnant with Izuku's baby.

Aside from dreading having done this with somebody other than his Nana Shimura, Izuku liked the idea of knocking older women up and found the taboo aspect of it to be really enticing. He pictured Nemuri Kayama, her full name which has been given to him mid-sex during their round on orientation day, carrying a swollen stomach that contained their love child inside. The mere fantasy of it alone made Izuku feel aroused and virile all over again. He thought about how much he wanted Nana to be the first and only woman carrying his seed seeing as how he loved her so much, but the thought about these impulses called out to him in ways he didn't fully understand. He believed he may have just had a pregnancy fetish regarding older women, but also considered that his second Quirk may have been compelling Izuku to think that way. At least, the darker part of him that was in conjunction with this All-Powerful Quirk he called Absolute Devotion anyway.

He suddenly pictured how Nana Shimura would look if she was nine months pregnant and found the fantasy to hold a special place in his heart. He did plan to marry her someday, but getting the buff and busty Japanese beauty pregnant early had also been rather enticing. He had the same kind of fantasy play out again with Mitsuki Bakugou this time around, giving him the fantasy of the ultra-frisky neighbor bearing his child to be rather appealing in a really different way. Izuku growled with want and then pictured other Pro-Hero women like Mount Lady and Midnight, finding himself addicted to the fetish of seeing them with swollen stomachs carrying his children. He growled briskly with arousal as he thought about it some more, anxiously rubbing his legs together until he remembered that he loved Nana far too much to wanna go through philandering with women with that intent. Doing what he was already doing felt like enough already in his opinion.

"Gngh...! I....must....think....only about Nana-Chan! Going around and leaving so many pregnant would definitely not something she'd approve of, even if I am doing something like it ready already with.....my classmates.....and my Sensei. I...I need to get some better control over this Quirk pronto before it starts to get the better of me and I get carried away doing that." Izuku reasoned to himself quietly and noticed that Saiko and Midnight finally woke up.

Once the sex-hungry teacher had sat up and stretched her arms over her head she was greeted by Izuku immediately with a deep and hungry kiss directed solely to her lips. This spontaneous action combined with the fact that he was being passionate with her made the Nemuri melt instantly with love-fueled happiness. She immediately closed her eyes and brought her arms around Izuku's neck, running her hands through his broccoli-colored hair as the two of them started making out like longtime lovers. Saiko sat up and yawned as well, stretching her arms with a sigh of relief leaving her lips. She had opened up her eyes to the sight of the student and the teacher making out like it was their honeymoon. They were intensely swabbing tongues languidly within each other's mouths, continuing to suck out each other's breath in a salacious and passionate exchange. Saiko simply remained seated on the desk, crossing her legs as she watched in perverse amusement while feeling heavily aroused by the scandalous affair playing in front of her. It made her wonder if maybe she should introduce Izuku to her entourage of fangirls that served as her personal little army who did her bidding anytime she asked.