Chapter 13: Gravity Rush Romance- Ochako Uraraka II

This story is not mine.

Origanal: https://archiveofourown.org/works/16228544

Author: https://archiveofourown.org/users/AzureGigacyber/profile

All Girls for One Deku

My Hero Academia

By Azure

Chapter Thirteen- Gravity Rush Romance-Ochako Uraraka II

******

Coming fresh out of the Support lab and wearing his new costume, Izuku Midoriya was on his way back to the Training Field with a happy smile on his face. He was about to leave the Engineering wing and head to where his classmates were waiting at Training Field F, partially refreshed after his impromptu romp with the spunky inventor Mei Hatsume. Izuku's outfit was, at its base, a green jumpsuit designed for mobility and comfort made by his mother Inko earlier as part of the celebration for getting in. She based it off of his drawing he had done when he was a kid after wanting to become an aspiring Hero like the Legendary All-Might of the past. Izuku had the support group, or rather simply Mei by herself, improve upon its design with added features and Quirk Gear to better facilitate his powers. The base may have been cloth, but with the added component of a face-guard to cover his mouth, he'd be able to breeze through the air in any during high jumps without any problem at all. Mei's own additions were designed to specification based on the specs the boy provided her.

He had shin-guards around his ankles and legs with iron-lock bracers over his feet for increased kicking power. On his hands were light-weight Gauntlets made for long-range attacks using flicks of his fingers with OFA-powered blasts of air pressure. Izuku still didn't have full control of his abilities just yet, in fact, at times it felt like he was gambling with a lot of explosive power that could destroy scenery or hurt people if he wasn't careful.

Still, there was the factor of that other Quirk inside of Izuku's body making every woman he meets practically go into Heat around him should he do it. He tried his best not to at all times, despite already housing a relationship with his mother, Nana Shimura, Mitsuki Bakugou, and the entirety of his class including his teacher. Not to mention there were a few others like Mount Lady and Yu Shimamura, the reporter he had sex with while inside of her news van. Gradually Izuku started accepting this dark Quirk with growing confidence in when to activate it, and when to enjoy it whenever a woman or a girl roused his sexual interest. It was a side effect of the Quirk 'Absolute Devotion' that Made Izuku hunger for sexual activity with women of any kind, but he was indeed doing his best to suppress it lest it runs out of control.

Which is why he had an easy-access zipper down the crotch region of his outfit to make for quick romps in case....hanky panky was unavoidable, either between himself or his girlfriends now that he familiarized himself with all of them during class orientation. Overall, Izuku was happy with what he had and made his way down to the Training area after leaving the hallway entirely, but not before passing by a rather refined-looking girl wearing a monocle over one of her eyes.

'Hm? Never saw her before, I wonder if she's from Class B or one of the other classes.' Izuku wondered when crossing paths with the white-haired beauty.

He stayed off his 'Hunger' even after noticing how lovingly elegant she appeared to be in her prim, proper uniform made completely out of white. It honestly looked kinda like a sailor outfit with a beret on top, possibly to her personal preference. She had a smug look on her face that said 'I'm smarter than you and always will be' written on her lips at all times, but there was no denying her appearance and her refined beauty. What with her long periwinkle-colored long hair swaying behind her shoulders every time she walked. On top of her dazzling blue eyes and coy grin, she had a rather modest yet mature womanly figure reminding Izuku of either Momo or Ochako.