30. Trouble

The next day Type get up early and went to his mother's room...he just asked one of his helpers to inform Tharn that he is busy...

Tharn get up and didn't find Type near him so he asked one of the helpers about Luna..She said Luna is busy with his mother and he has done his breakfast too...Tharn tried to meet Type before going to work but Type refused to meet him...Tharn knew the reason for this ignorance is nothing but his shyness...Tharn went to his work as he has some serious matters to attend...

Tharn sent San with Lhong to look into the matter and when they returned San confirmed that there are rouges who are making groups to plan something against them...

San: Alpha we met a few beta's who were hiding in the jungle coz of fear of getting caught by those rouges and they asked for our help too...they said the rouges wanted them to join their team else they will kill them.

Lhong: I guess those Betas are innocent..they become rouge coz a few Alpha rouge recently attacked their village and took over there everything and from that time these betas with their Alpha are running from other rouges...I guess we should help them...

Tharn: okay ask them to meet me tomorrow...we will see what we can do for them...Lhong left and San stayed to discuss what they can do further regarding the rouges...

The day was hectic for Tharn coz these bad rouge are getting on Tharn's nerve...the day somehow ended and Tharn returned home...he look at his omega who is knitting something ....

Tharn: what are you doing baby??

Type: Knitting socks for my pups...mom taught me...

Tharn: oh so that's why someone was busy the whole day...

Type: hmm I thought to complete it today but I couldn't... type made the sad face..

Tharn: it's okay baby ...I am sure you will do it soon...now put everything aside and come to bed it's curdled time...I will take bath and come ..

Type: blushed, Tharn is being too much these days...since our marriage day every night he is asking something ... the first day asked for a hug, the second day he asked for a kiss, is he planning something today too...

Why can't I speak whenever he is so close, my stupid heart starts pounding as I don't let it beat for the whole day and this is the only time it can beat huh stupid heart...

My body gets so heated when he touches me, I forget words after being close to him as if I don't know how to speak...type lay on the bed his heart is racing just with a thought that thing Tharn will come by any moment and touch him ....

Tharn: can I ask him for a kiss before sleep ...will he scold me coz today he didn't even promise any kiss...but we are married we can at least kiss...but we didn't confess our love for each other and after that day when Noah hurt him I guess it's hard for type to show any gesture...today I won't force him I will just sleep beside him ....I will give him time ...yes he needs time and I will give him that...

Tharn lay beside Type...aah his smell is so inviting, he is so beautiful...Tharn is staring at Type's back ..why am I feeling he is too far from me..why does just not touching him is making me so sad...

Type can I hug you..Type Didn't reply but he move closer to Tharn...Tharn put his hand on Type waist...Tharn started moving his hand towards Type stomach...he caress his tummy...and whisper can I put my hand inside your shirt I want to feel our pups through your bare stomach...

Type: Immediately his face heat up, as usual, he lost all words, heart started pounding again and he bit his lips...why you are doing this to my weak heart Tharn...type Didn't say anything coz he doesn't know what to say...he just thought...