let's pawty! coralei turns 6!

Начните с самого начала

*Benji, Coralei Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca's birthday outfits*

"Ba ba ba, Cora! Ba ba ba!" Luca says as he wobbles over to Coralei and hugs her.

"Thank you, Luca!" Coralei says, kissing Luca's cheek and Luca smiles ear to ear.

"Happy birthday, Coralei!" Theodore says, running over to Coralei and hugs her tightly.

"Thank you, Teddy!" Coralei says as she hugs Theodore back. 

"Happy birthday, Coralei!" Benji says with a smile as he grabs Coralei and bear hugs, causing her to laugh loudly.

"Thank you, Benji!" Coralei says happily to Benji.

"Happy birthday, princess!" RJ says as he picks up Coralei and hugs her tightly before giving her lots of kisses.

"Thank you, Papi!" Coralei says as she gives RJ a kiss.

"Happy sixth birthday, Princess Coralei!" Will says as he hugs and kisses Coralei.

"Thank you, Daddy!" Coralei says, kissing and hugging Will back.

Will, RJ, Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow, Luca, Dobby, Sammy and Astrid all patiently wait for the birthday party guests to arrive! 

The first to arrive to Coralei's birthday party is Will's parents Karen and Hank, RJ's parents Ricardo and Martha, Benji's maternal family members - Grandmother Delores, Grandfather Jorge, Great Grandma Luciana, Aunt Paulina and Benji's paternal g...

The first to arrive to Coralei's birthday party is Will's parents Karen and Hank, RJ's parents Ricardo and Martha, Benji's maternal family members - Grandmother Delores, Grandfather Jorge, Great Grandma Luciana, Aunt Paulina and Benji's paternal grandmother Whitney and Aunt Meghan!

The front doorbell begins to ring, causing Sammy and Astrid to both bark loudly and run over to the front door while Dobby just relaxes in his dog bed.

"Sammy and Astrid! Come here! It's just birthday party guests! It's okay!" Will says, calling for both rambunctious younger dogs to get them away from the door since they love to run away.

RJ walks over to the front door and opens the door, seeing Karen, Hank, Delores, Luciana, Paulina, Jorge, Ricardo, Martha, Whitney and Meghan all standing together with lots of birthday bags and balloons for Coralei!

"Hey grandparents and Tias! Come on in! Come on in! Make yourselves at home! Sammy and Astrid are very excited to see everyone!" RJ says as he let's everyone in before greeting them all with a big hug.

Karen, Hank, Delores, Luciana, Paulina, Jorge, Ricardo, Martha, Whitney and Meghan all smile and they all pet Sammy, Astrid and even Dobby since he has gotten out of his dog bed due to all of the noise.

"Hey everyone! Thank you for coming to Coralei's big birthday party." Will says as he hugs everyone.

"KIDS! Come here, please!" Nana, Pop, Abuela, Bisabuela, Tia, Abuelo, Pipo, Mima, Grandma and Auntie are all here to see you all!" RJ says calling for the six Shepherd-Aguiar kiddos!