Vegeta X Kakarott

Start from the beginning

He picks the boy up and notices a tail, "Oh! You have a monkey's tail. What a strange fellow you are. Ah, do you remember who you are?", he asked. The boy sniffed, "V...Vegeta", he said. "Then Vegeta it is. I'll take care of you and help you train as my grandson", Gohan smiles. Kid Vegeta smiled, happily walking back home with Gohan, his new grandfather. 

What actually happened to him and why he can't remember his father or his current event of his home planet being destroyed is because of this: while crash landing, he hit his head hard on the ceiling of the ship. Thankfully, the boy survived. And starts his new journey.

Meanwhile, on an unknown planet far away, Both Kakarott and Raditz eradicated the (insert type) race, now ready to give Frieza good news and deploy to their new mission. Kakarott is already now standing on his own and took his first few steps. He looks around the area, not knowing that starting now, he will serve the evil emperor, killing innocent beings, only to survive.

24 Years Later

It's been two and almost a half decades since Planet Vegeta's annihilation. But it's certainly been twenty four years for both Saiyans: 

Kakarott, who is now a tall, muscled and tough looking man with spiky hair and his tail, wearing the Frieza Force armor, instead of being kind, he is rather serious and sharp looking Saiyan. 

Vegeta, on the other hand, is short yet muscled and determined Saiyan (he no longer has his tail, to prevent another Oozaru attack, they have to get rid of it). Over the years, each of them played roles as their own being.

Kakarott became one of the strongest Saiyans of their remaining clan in the Frieza Force. Alongside his brother Raditz and their colleague Nappa, these three ruled the galaxy as they wiped out races.

Vegeta on the other hand becomes Earth's strongest hero. From age four to his current age 28, he saved Earth from many foes including Demon King Piccolo's reincarnation. No, he did not kill Piccolo Jr. At first, he wanted to, to save his friends and everyone else. However, because he and Kami are two halves of a being, if one dies, the other will die.

Therefore, Vegeta let Piccolo Jr. live to let Kami live. Once he won the 23rd martial arts tournament, he eventually lived his four years alone, back to his home near Mt. Paozu. Bulma was so swooned by his brave and strong spirit, she almost asked him out. 

However, Vegeta let her down and respectfully considered her as a friend. Bulma was heart broken, yet she understands. Vegeta is glad that his friends are well and alive, nothing will harm them ever again. Or so he thought.

Right now, Vegeta is fishing for tuna fish for food. As he caught them, he decided to plan a visit to Master Roshi's house. Vegeta ate his cooked meal and flew over with Nimbus to the Kame house. Bulma is inside the Kame house, sharing memories with Roshi and Krillin. Once Vegeta arrives, everyone goes outside and is glad to see him. "Hey, long time no see", Vegeta greets them calmly.

"Vegeta! It's great to see you again!", Krillin said while laughing in joy. Vegeta frowned at Krillin, "Don't get cocky little man, just because we're comrades doesn't mean we're friends", he said harshly. Krillin groaned, sweat down the back of his head and rubbed his head. Vegeta chuckled. As they all share memories, Vegeta senses a powerful ki. He frowned, turned around.

"What...Is this?", Vegeta asked himself. His friends noticed his odd behavior and they're worried for him. Until they all looked at the sky at Vegeta's point of view and stared in gasp: there's a black spiky haired man hovering in the sky. 

He was wearing odd space armor and a strange device on his left side face. The man hovered and descended onto the sand. He was staring at Vegeta, realizing who he reminds him of. He bows to him suddenly, "Prince Vegeta, I have finally found you", he said.