Enter The Finals: Naruto vs Neji!

Começar do início

"Sorry I'm late, a black cat crossed my path and I had to take the other way around." Naruto said as his dark blue eyes glowed menacingly as his hair danced in the wind.

"You'll have to come up with a better excuse than that Uzumaki." Genma stated as Naruto narrowed his eyes at the man.

"I'm not lying. A black cat did cross my path and I had to take the other way around. And it's not Uzumaki anymore...It's Namikaze. Naruto Namikaze." Naruto stated as his eyes glowed darkly. He also changed his outfit as well.

He had on a black muscle shirt, with the collar covering his neck tightly but not to tight. He had medical bandages wrapped around his forearms which stopped to his elbows. He had black fingerless gloves that had leaf symbol on the back of a small metal plate. He had on black shinobi pants that stopped a little above his ankles, which were covered with medical tape. He also had on black shinobi sandals to finish it off.

Genma smirked as heard Naruto say something that shocked everyone in the stadium.

"Okay then Naruto Namikaze. Let the first fight of the finals, begin!" Genma yelled as he brought his hand down before jumping away. Neji looked towards Naruto with narrowed eyes.

"It doesn't matter if you have changed, fate still declares me as the of this match winner." Neji said smugly.

"Did fate also declare your father as a sacrifice as well?" Naruto asked coldly as his eyes narrowed dangerously. Neji's eyes widen before he gritted his teeth in anger.

"What's this? Is the Hyūga prodigy getting angry? To bad to sad call your dad...wait a minute...the afterlife isn't answering calls right now. It went straight to voicemail." Naruto chuckled darkly as electricity began to crackle around him. Neji began to release killing intent causing most of the people in the stadium to gasp in fear.

"You are one to talk. Your father and mother died due to the nine tails. Making you an orphan with no one to love you." Neji stated harshly as Naruto grinned sinisterly.

"At least they died honorable and protecting what the loved. Your father merely died all because your uncle and the Hyūga Elders used him as a sacrifice. How does it feel to see your uncle alive knowing that he was the one supposed to be killed? How does it feel to serve under that same man responsible for your father's death? How does it feel knowing that your father was used as sacrifice like a lowly pig?" Naruto said in a sinister and dark tone as his eyes glowed a dark and evil blue as he disappeared in pure speed before reappearing in front of Neji and landing a blow a chakra enhanced blow to his stomach.

Neji gasped in pain as blood erupted from his mouth. Before he could retaliate, he was brutally punched in the jaw by Naruto, breaking it in the process as he skidded across the arena.

Neji got up shakily as he held his jaw in pain as he saw Naruto walking towards him slowly and menacingly. His aura was commanding but also filled with death. And his eyes were like the eyes of an veteran shinobi, something that shouldn't be possible for a genin. Naruto stood in front of Neji with an emotionless look plastered on his face.

-In the Kage Booth-

"Damn. That Namikaze brat sure is cold and brutal in battle. He surely surpasses his father in that department." Ay commented with a small shiver as Akeno looked at her soon to be husband with a small blush on her face.

"The boy reminds me of my sensei, Tobirama Senju. Brutal and very ruthless in battle but also very calculating during battle as well." Hiruzen stated as he watched his surrogate grandson.

"That boy is beyond Chunin material." Ay stated as Hiruzen nodded agreeing with him.

"True. Which is why I will be promoting him to Elite Chunin." Hiruzen stated. Elite Chunin is something that hasn't been used since the Third Great Ninja War. So being promoted to something like this, is very special.

-In the Arena-

"I'll let you land an attack on me." Naruto said emotionless. He then took a stance were he extended his arms out fully with his feet close together. Neji gritted his teeth and took a stance.

"You'll regret doing that." Neji said coldly.

"The only thing I regret is fighting a failure such as you." Naruto spoke sinisterly causing Neji to see red as he took off towards Naruto.

"Eight Trigrams- One Hundred Twenty-Eight Palms!" Neji yelled as he began counting the number of strikes that he landed on Naruto. Naruto stood there and took the hits from Neji as if they were nothing. Blood began to drip from his mouth as he smiled darkly as he stared Neji in his eyes while he was being striked. Once Neji was done he jumped away from Naruto as he stared at the boy in fear.

Naruto chuckled darkly as steam was released from his mouth. All of sudden, red demonic chakra began to surround him and the arena like a wildfire. Neji used his arms to cover up his face due to the intensity of the chakra and the malevolent feeling from it. Neji eyes widen as he saw all of Naruto's chakra points reopen.

Once the chakra disappeared, Naruto laughed darkly as he looked up to the sky.

'Thank you, Kyu.' Naruto thanked the Tailed Beast inside of him.

'No problem brat. Now finish this pointless fight. It's obvious who's the strongest person.' The Nine Tailed Fox said as he yawned before grinning.

Naruto raised his hands up before bringing them down. When he did that, a large yellow lightning bolt struck Neji, shocking him greatly as he screamed in pain due to being shocked by pure electricity. Once the lightning bolt disappeared, Neji was in bad state. Half of his shirt was burnt off. He burns and bruises all over his body and most of his bones were broken. He was still slightly awake when Naruto walked up to him. Naruto bent down and looked at Neji.

"You can change the Hyūga Clan into something great, Neji. You just need to stop believing that everything is tied to fate. We as humans can choose and change our own fate. You just have to realize that you can." Naruto said as he stood to his original height and walked off.

"The winner of the first match is Naruto Namikaze!" Genma yelled as Naruto took out a cigarette before putting it in his mouth and lighting it. The crowd was quiet at first but erupted into an uproar of cheers. Naruto just simply walked out of the arena with his cigarette in his mouth as he entered into the darkness.

"As expected...they only care because of my father's name. Prestigious mongrels." Naruto said darkly as smoke came from his mouth and the only thing you could see was his dark Egyptian blue colored eyes glowing in the dark.

To Be Continued.....