~[6]~Yandere 6: Game Prepare.

Kuroko whimpered as he felt Akashi hold him even tighter, he had moved onto his bed, laying the bluette down on the feather sheets, and now he had him in an iron clutch, with no intention of letting go any time soon.

Kuroko felt fear climb into his throat as he felt lips touch the nape of his neck, biting and suckling softly making Kuroko have to bit his lip in order to not moan aloud.

Akashi had been murdering to Kuroko, but he had drown out his voice, his body felt weak and the thought of escape had begun to fade from his mind, a mindless drown of nothingness inside of his soul.

He was breaking, and he needing something to make him whole once more, Akashi himself could sense this, but made no action on it, instead a thought came to mind that made him nearly laugh out loud at the thought of it.

"Tetsuya." He said, sitting up, watching as Kuroko turned his blank eyes onto Akashi, blinking once to show that he really was listening.

"Let's play a game~! All five of us will be chasing you, if we win, we get to keep you forever, if you win," he paused, tapping his chin in fake thought before breaking out into a smirk.

"You can leave." Kuroko's eyes widened and he sat up quickly, hope lighting once more in his chest.

Akashi's smirk widened and he leaned forward, making their noses nearly touch.

"Remeber, Tetsuya. There are more of us than you, this game will not be easy!" He cooed, watching as Kuroko flinched back, trying to speak, but only a horse squeak coming out in it's replacement.

"You have 1 hour, clothes will be gathered up for you in that time as well as a ribbon, if one of us takes the ribbon then we win, I want you to take a shower and cleanse yourself for us, then, you'll be escorted into the maze room. If you can get to the middle without any of us taking the ribbon, deal?" He asked, making Kuroko pause.

This was all a game, right? He could get out of this easily! He hoped so, because now, his freedom was on the line.

"Bye for now, my love~!" Akashi purred, kissing his neck gently before getting up and walking out of the room, leaving Kuroko to prepare for the game that quickly approached.