~[4] ~Yandere 3: Shock

Where: GoM Corp
Yandere: NEW YANDERE-Himuro Tatsuya.
((AN// I update so slowly because these chapters are so long... σ(^_^;)... Hehe))

After what seemed hours, Kise, as Kuroko had learned his name, left, leaving him with his Assistant, Himuro.
Kuroko laid down on the soft bed as Himuro dragged his long thin and cold fingers through his hair, soothingly.
"You've had a lot of stress lately, haven't you?" Himuro asked making Kuroko nod slowly, nuzzling closer to the fingers that caused him such calmness.
"Don't worry." The talker man whispered, leaning down and pressing his lips to Kuroko's.
Kuroko was confused, he couldn't move as Himuro kissed him sweetly but with a surge of authority that only a Dominant person in a relationship could achieve, and this scared Kuroko.
The kiss was broken and Kuroko felt his body being lifted up, his small body being sat carefully in Himuro's lap, said persons head buried in his neck, inhaling Kuroko's soft smell.
Kuroko wanted to move, to thrash about, but his body felt weak and useless, unable to move.
"Sleep..." Himuro murmured, something covering Kuroko's eyes, his body slowly sinking into sleep when the door suddenly burst open and Kuroko's body was dropped to the floor, his head slamming hard on the floor, making him black out, not knowing about the battle that was happening near by.