Twenty-seven

Mulai dari awal

"Call us when you're near, okay?" (Name) just hummed and then hunged up.

She walked inside the bathroom and took a bath. After taking a quick bath, she went to her bed where she layed her picked outfit earlier. She looked at it and just nodded since she was lazy to pick an outfit, it'll take too much time.

After changing into this:

She grabbed her keys, wallet before walking out of the house and to the garage

Picking between the two parked luxury cars inside, she picked the left one.

Getting comfortable inside the drivers seat and began to start the engines

Getting comfortable inside the drivers seat and began to start the engines. Then she zooms out of her shared house with Kiyoko off to the adress Hina sent her.

Arriving at the coffee shop across a five star hotel is where three familiar figures sitting casually around a table while drinking.

She stopped the car just right in front of them from a few feet away. The three girls watched the car pull and gave it curious glances. Thinking it was some dudes car and is tryna hit on them, they ignored it. For a few moments, they noticed the window slowly slid down, they still ignored it until a familiar voice called out.

"You really be ignoring me huh? Guess you don't want a ride~"

Upon hearing this, they all stood up and went to her with excited faces.

"(Name)-chan!!" Hina called, peeking from the window with the other two.

"Sorry, we thought it was a dudes car.." Yuzuha apologized as (Name) told her she didn't mind.

"What are you waiting for dummy?? Open the door!" Emma said. She remembered she locked the doors so she pushed a certain button and the door was unlocked.