Twenty-three

[ Sleepover]

.

.

.

.

.

(Name)'s Pov

IT WAS KINDA strange..

Why did he have to buy me a whole ass mansion when he could just rent an apartment. A cozy one at that.

I sighed as I lay down on my comfy bed while looking at the ceiling. Then I remembered the boys.

Quickly grabbing my phone and texted them to come to my house where I used to hang out with them here in Tokyo. After I texted them, I went to the bathroom and had a nice warm shower before changing my clothes to an oversized pink t-shirt and a black shorts.

"I should prolly prepare some food.. I bet those goblins are hungry." I muttered to myself as I went down the stairs and to the kitchen to cook them many kinds of foods. Mainly their favourites.

While I was chopping meat, my phone rang. I sighed and washed my hands and wiped it dry before answering the call.

"Hey (Name)chin, can we open the door? It's cold out here!"

I heared the voice of Mikey and others talking at the background. They came here so soon?! I thought they would take 15 minutes to arrive, but I guess not.

"Yeah you can open the door, you don't have to ask permission y'know. This place is like home to you guys."

"Yeah!! Bye~"

"Bye~"

After I put my phone on the counter, I went back to chopping meat. Since they are already here, I need someone to help me prepare dinner.

I'll be making a lot because all of them, well, mostly has big appetites.

"Hey (Name)!" Draken greeted as he came in with Mikey and the others. They greeted me as well.

Mitusya came to hug me while Baji weapped an arm around my waist and kissed my forehead before walking out of the kitchen and to the living room.

Pah chin and Peh yan came up to me and we did our signature handshake before they went to join Baji and Chifuyu on the living room playing games.

Mikey hugged me sideways and kissed my cheecks before excitedly ran to the living room. Draken went to hug me from behind and rested his chin on top of my head.