'Also, we should probably hide Nazarick in the meanwhile...' I chew my bottom lip, a heavy feeling settling in my gut. I should've hid Nazarick in the beginning. Is it too late to do so now? 'Are we going to be accused of illegal immigration or trespassing if found?'

"Damien, get Demiurge and Albedo here," I order.

"At once."

Fifth (-'gotta give the normal maids better names than simple numbers some point soon'-) swiftly opens the door for Damien, but not before Damien steals the chance to grab my hand and kiss it. Stunned by the act, I don't get the chance to defuse him as he disappears.

I shiver as I rub the phantom kiss away, steeling myself to not let it repeat. Ever. "Fifth, where are my clothes?" I ask her.

She perks right up. "My apologies, Lady Ryoko, but the damage done from your training yesterday is still being mended. However, a few of the other maids have sewn a few outfits befitting of your station while you rested."

'So they were able to make new clothes from scratch, but not completely fix the first one...?' Nonetheless, I decide not to argue, seeing as I would need more clothes other than my armer sooner or later. "Alright, can I see them then?"

"I would be our honour! Oh, but would Milady like to have a bath first?" She asks eagerly.

"Sure."

To be honest, I almost forgot how much everyone seems to worship me and the other 'Supreme Beings,' and all the expectations and implications attached to this fact. I thought it would be a simple matter to just bathe myself while Fifth went and got the new clothes.

However, my naivety is swiftly corrected as six other level one maids comes flooding into my room with towels, different kinds of soap and manicure supplies, and a choice of either fluffiest or the silkiest robe in the universe.

After choosing the fluffy one, I'm escorted to the ninth floor's huge bathroom -and I do mean huge, the thing could easily be called a pool!- where it seems like a seventh person has already drawn the 'bath.' From there, they strip me and help me into the steaming water.

One person washes my hair while giving me a scalp message, while another sharpens my already deadly claws and a third works on my toes, this all being done flawlessly as I lounging in the water. My horns also get polished. Polished!

I admit, I could have probably stopped them if I really wanted, but the truth is that I don't. While all the bowing and self-deprecating attitudes makes me highly uncomfortable and awkward -guilty, even- neither can I deny that I've always wanted to go to a spa at least once in my past life. And if not now, when will I ever be able to experience such attention and spoiling as I am right this very moment?

While the maid that had washed my hair and polished my horns has now moved onto kneading my stiff shoulders, and the second maid doing something positively magical to my wings, and the third works on my right calf, Fifth who is standing by announces;

"My Lady, Lady Albedo, Lord Demiurge, and Lord Damien have arrived and are waiting outside. What should I say to them?"

"Mmmm?" I hum sleepily. It takes a second for the maid's words to click inside my muddled brain, but when they do I regretfully open my eyes and shift, forcing the third maid to let go of my leg. "Ah, sorry, tell them that I'll be out in a minute." Damien kissing my hand and watching me sleep unwittingly flashes through my mind. I sink a little deeper into the waters. "And please tell Damien thank you, but to carry on with my other orders."

'I'm going to have to find more reasons to keep him busy, and away from me...'

"Oh, please do not apologize to one such as my lowly self! It is my mistake for disturbing you!" Fifth hastily begs, actually looking distraught, as if she just committed some kind of grave sin.