¹¹-"soulbound struggles"

5 years later.

It's been five years I've been bounded to my mates.. and it's getting to the time while if we don't have pups the wolf magic and any memories of echother  at this time will go away... Dream noticed I was in my conner I get when something bothering me the rest went out running errands. Dream came over 'babe what's wrong' he questioned.

'If we don't have pups this year the wolfleen magic we prossed will go away.. and memories of echother' I say laying on his lap cring.

'Well the Mating season is in a few days.. I won't let you forget us.. you mean to much to us' Dream said hugging me.

Hours go by and our other mates came home. They saw be in the conner  comeing over putting the bags of food on the contor.

'Hey pup what's wrong' Willbur  said.

I told them.. 'Thats not a problem someone will carry your pups we aren't letting the wold gods take your memories and ours of you away' Punz said.

I smiled.. 'but who's gonna carry the pups' Karl questioned.

'I can see who's strong ehnogh for the mark.. and that is who we all sove the sprem into.. can.. we'd all want the pups to be blood related us all right?' I questioned.

They nodded. The secert marks moved off the three who had it.. 'no matter what the transinog of female reputation organes  will hurt..' I worn.

'It's fine well make it through it, a little pain for some time  is worth it not  loseing our alpha over' Dream said softly smiling.

I did the tests and put the mark on Willbur.. and off the trastioning went for him, for the second  that.. he was whimpering  I went over Transforming to the wolf telling him it'll be less painful to be in the wolf form... and that he chnaged into a brown tailed wolf.. still whimpering  but not as bad.. I just cuddle next to him head on his lower chest where it was changing trying to use magic to lessen  the pain.. it will that 3 days for him to chnage into a female alpha on the inside.

'It must be painful huh' Karl said.

Why did I do it to willbur? The three that had it for 5 years felt nothing.. but yet again  I put it on a holt.. so it was inactive.. okay it means nothing. Okay um it's not working .. I hate this.. but they reather  go through  the pain then lose me completely in there life.

I look over to the others for help 'want us to move him sonewhare?' Ounz questioned.

'Yes bedroom' I bark.

While he's forming he should atleast be comfortable.. and that's what happend he was in a little ball on the bed. I layed there cuddling him the wolf form.. oh how I wish it could be me. The  others  sat near the bed.. 'bet you wish it was you that could carry the pups huh' Punz said.

'You bet I hate seeing you guys in pain' I bark.

'It sucks that you can't you are the strongest' Dream said.

'I know..' I bark.

The truth with the scanning I did was who I wanted to truly carry my pups.. not who is strong ehnogh. The soulbound wanted willbur punz and Dream.. but I only want one of them going through  the pain.  Me and Willbur  didn't move out of the bed for 3 days stright the others survwred us like royalty
-
Oh god..