¹⁰-"Mistake"

I also did it to willbur.. and weeks go on they all started to seem off.. I knew what was up.

'Sapnap you did some wired alpha thing to them?' Karl questioned.

I looked at the wall 'maybe?' I say with a sly  smirk.

'What did you do to them? They have this babybottle mark on there necks under your alpha imprint' Quackity  said pushing me to the wall.

I growled making him get to the floor. 'The babybottle imprint is making any gender be able to carry babies is what I did to them' I said.

'And you didnt ask us before you gave us that mark?' Dream said clearly in pain on the floor with the other two.

I looked away again 'I gave the wrong mark by accident I ment to give you a transforming mark' I mutter..

Witch was true 'but you were thinking  about having pups so your brain got foggy and gave us the wrong damn mark' Punz spat.

I could remove it.. and since they clearly  can't take it I did.. moving the mark to the other three. It didn't seem to affect them that bad.. I walked over touching  there stomachs.. useing wolf magic to heal the pain and reavrse  it 'your a horney perverted wolf' Willbur said glaring at me.

'Most wolves when the mate do wind up with pups' I say  giving them the right dang mark. But damn I kinda wanted them to carry the pups.. but I don't want them in pain caused by me.. 'maybe in the future pup but certainly  not now'  George  said looking at me.

Oh we will have pups in the further I need to carry on my legacy.. it's required or I lose my wolf powers.

'Oh we will or your little wolf will just become human same goes with you' I say.

'Just not now babe' Dream  said pulling me on his lap. Yeah yeah I understand  that.

I snuggle into him the other two looked to me 'why don't you  carry your own pups?' Willbur  questioned.

'I can't give myself the mark if I moved it it would dissappear' I say... I Honstly wouldn't mind carring the pups. But a male alpha isent aloud to.

'So it has to be of us' Karl said.

I nodded.. I should of told them this before we became mates.. that  was my mistake.

'You know this would of been useful  information to know before we mated' Punz  said looking to me.

'I kinda forgot and you do know it was my Mating month.. right?' I said.

'Figured so, you became your humans self and connected  our lips while humping me' Dream said looking to me.

'Well? That's what I was thought to do in wolf school.. to the person or wolf you'd want to mate to.. I've had female wolves do it me many times but I rejected it' I say.

'Ours' They growled out.

'I'm all yours that was in the past' I said.

Forgot that a alphas mate would  sometimes do this.. fine by me if they get jealous easily  because I'm theres.. and there mine all mine.
-
Jelly harem arch.