⁹-"whos boss"

I awake  I was covered in cum and yet sure were my mates.. my arms were tightly around Dream.. he was the last to be pegged by me so uh naturally  I fell asleep cuddling him. Soon they awake 'mmm damn that felt amzing' They shall say half asleep.

'I think I'm gonna enjoy being a alpha wolf-metahumans mate' Dream said clearly thinking about what happend last night.

'Your stuck with my baby' I said 'you it's best you do'.

'What you mean  sapnap' Karl said confused.

'Once a wolf mates with another wolf or in my case a human they imprint.. and claim them.. they then have a soul bound that can't be broken or all dies' I expline.

'Ah so we truly are stuck with you for our lives, that's fine' Punz said rubbing my stomach.

'Oh also because your humans and mated with a part wolf you also got turned into wolf shifters' I added.

'Thats fine pup.. fuck your hot when your dom' Willbur  said.

'Were all switches I hope to know that he fucked us yet we fucked him aswell' Dream pointed out.

'Mmm fucking worth it.. fuck you three were huge' I say looking to Dream Punz and Willbur.

'Mmm for our prince' Punz said in our ear.

Mmm advently we got up.. ⅔s of us couldn't walk that being the shortest members.. I was a little wobbly. But a few steps and I had balance. We we straight to the shower all having a shower togather. It was fine I desicded I'd stay in the 6ft  meta human form I have and I jacked this fire hoodie from dream.. and well now I'm wondering around with the callor on my neck that has my name and a hoodie.  I was laying on Dream chest after he made breakfast  cuddling him with the fire toy in my  arm.

He chuckled 'our little puppy' he teased.

'Believe that's all of you' I say glaring at him.

They all look over to me 'we may be the female alphas but does not mean you control us' Quackity  said.

I sit up on Dreams chest growling making there's eyes all glow yellow and submit to me. 'Fine your  in contorl' Karl whimpered out.

'Thought so' I growled out.

Soon I actully shifted  back into the fluffy wolf form  commanding Dream to let me snuggle in his lap.

'Sigh your gonna make us submit to you alot aren't you' Dream said.

'When you lurean who the alpha is then I wont' I barked  out.

They sigh as I get picked up they decided they wanted to stream again  and I was snuggled right into my dirty blond female alphas neck as my meta human form.

I just watch them.. stream a speed run.. they were after  Dream while he does insane plays to get away with  it. Every now and then my callor  would jinggle while I add some more spical marks onto Dream.. spical wolf marks that is. Adventuly  I got up going over to punz squeeky my toy in the background laying on his bed by him since he was doing it on his bed. I did it to him aswell. These marks? There magical marks that makes it so uh.. I can imprganate  them with wolf pups.. hehe.. and good chnace they will get pregnant with what we did last night.
-
Cheeky aren't we Sapnap.