Chapter 6: A Not So Friendly Chat

(Wolf In Sheep's Clothing by Set It Off is a personal favourite of mine and great song for later in the chapter. Read to find out more and I also put a pun into the chapter title. Chat is French for cat, but chat can also mean a talk.)

(Daniela / Feline Nuit's POV)

I paced around my room over and over again. "Ugh! What do I do to that video, Alya won't take it down." Plagg looked at me and to his camembert. He eats his camembert whole, while thinking of a response well enough to give me. "How about you don't worry so much, you have other things you should be doing. Like being Feline Nuit, homework, playing games, eating camembert, sleeping, relaxing." I shake my head slightly. "You're the only one who like camembert here, Plagg, so I don't think I'll eat it."

Plagg's face changes from nervous to shocked in less than 2 seconds. "How so you not like camembert? It's soooooooo good!" Plagg grabbed another peice of camembert munched on it. I plugged my nose and took 5 steps back from Plagg. "Gross, camembert smells like dirty socks. Can you please go farther away from me, I mean this in the kindest way possible." Plagg flew back a little but. I unplug my nose and smile. "Thank you, Plagg."

"Anyways back to my plan to confronting Lie-la." Plagg shook his head. "You Don have to do this, Daniela. Is it really worth it to expose her lies? You just met her, so maybe you don't know the real Lila." I sighed, my head is spinning with everything going on and what's going to happen to me and Raccoon Gris, if I don't expose her.

"Why don't you sleep it off, you're clearly under a lot of stress, you need to have some sleep. Raccoon Gris with understand that you have a lot of stress on your shoulders." Plagg suggests. I hesitantly nodded, unsure of Plagg's plan. "You should go and talk to Raccoon Gris as Feline Nuit. It'll be better that way." Plagg chuckled under his breath.

"Plagg, Claws Out." I transform into Feline Nuit and use my staff to launch myself out of my window. *Thud* I quietly landed on top of a rooftop. "Should I call Raccoon Gris or not?" I questioned. "You know I'm here already." I hear a familiar voice say from behind me. I instinctively threw a punch in the direction of the voice. "Ow! That hurt!" My mind immediately recognized that voice to be Raccoon Gris. "Sorry, m'lady. You scared me." I didn't mean to throw a punch, it's instinct. "It's alright, so what did you need to urgently talk to me about?"

I take a long breath before starting. "So, you know about the new blog, Raccoon Tail?" Raccoon Gris nodded then started to speak. "Is it about that video?" I clenched my fist slightly.

"Yes, it is. Why would someone claim to know us? We don't even know each other that well, we do trust each other with our lives. Or should I say my Nine lives." Raccoon Gris chuckled lightly. "I don't know why anyone claim to know us. Maybe for popularity or to be noticed by others as cool?" She said calmly. "You don't have to be so worked up with just that one video... that most of Paris saw... and believe." She's right, most of Paris probably saw and think that I'm her friend. Raccoon Gris put her hands on both of my shoulders and looked directly into my eyes.

"As long as you and I know the truth does it really matter." I shrug her arms off of me and keeping my gaze away from her. "It does matter, what about our reputation as heros of Paris?" Lila, why does she want to be friends with us? I don't get it. Raccoon Gris sighs and sits of the edge of the roof, looking down at Paris. "Our reputation isn't important with this matter. I think we'regoing to have a lot more people claiming to know us personally and hangs out with us." She says while looking at the Eiffel Tower, she motions me to sit next to her. I move towards her and sit to the right of her.

The sun is starting to go down and you can see a little orange, yellow and red reflected in the clouds. I suddenly notice that Raccoon Gris was staring at me. "Why are you staring, it's really creepy." She rubbed the back of her neck. "Sorry, I was zoning out, thinking of something." I'm now extremely curious. "What were you thinking about?"