Two

I woke up in a place I knew all too well, surrounded by people I didn't. "Who are you?! "I snapped at them, they were shaken up by my loud voice. " I'm Principal Nedzu of UA high. "I nodded. " The healing hero:recovery girl" I smiled at the old granny, she reminds me of my grandma- she too had a healing quirk.

"I'm izuku Midoriya and this is Kacchan" he had fluffy green hair and green eyes- a broccoli. My attention turned to a hobo looking man who had yet to introduce himself "erasure hero: erasure head or shota Aizawa" Thank god I took Japanese class.

"Hello ,Nedzu,Izuku, Kacchan and Shota. It's a pleasure to meet you but why am I here? I'm supposed to be on my Plane back home in America" they all looked at me as if I was crazy, oh no did I mess up my Japanese"What? " Then Nedzu cleared his throat " One miss in japan we address other by their last name unless given permission as a sign or respect and two all flights to America have left." I gasped.

"I'm so sorry please forgive me! I never finished my Geography classes or language. " I bowed my head. "Don't call me kacchan or I'll throw you out the window! My names Bakugou extra! " the blonde that was previously introduced as kacchan snarled.

"Okay."Now it was the hobo's turn to talk" What is your name? " I sighed. "A name is a powerful thing , and I don't give mine out to just anyone. " I never tell my name to people unless they give me a good reason to trust them. "For now just call me Shadow"

"Well you seem like a survivor and a trustworthy one at that" The hobo- I mean Aizawa said,I stared at him with a bland expression "Never trust a survivor until you find out what they did to stay alive" I had a deadly aura around me. They know nothing about me yet they trust me cause of my wisdom? Pathetic.

"I see, and what did you do to survive" Nedzu asked "don't ask unless you want a demonstration" I giggled. Aizawa activated his quirk  and his eyes went red, his hair started to float. Nedzu however just raised his paw, I never realized he was a mouse or rat.

"What are you... A villain a hero a vigilante" I smirked at this question"I'm an Anti-hero. Somewhere in between a vigilante and a hero. Vigilante's kill villains and heroes for no reason, heroes don't kill just lock away, but prisons are easily escaped. I kill those who need to die. "

They all sweat dropped, and nedzu whispered something to Aizawa"you can join the hero course if you stop killing. "My brows knitted together. " but why? I'd rather not" and with that I was gone.