"And the geographical location there is good, and you can watch the battle at close range!" Hu Sisi took her arm.

Xu Sui stood up and nodded and agreed, "Okay."

The two walked down from the audience hand in hand and walked towards the red tent not far away. Lu Wenbai was wearing a white shirt washed with pulp and bent down to carry water boxes back and forth.

His expression was indifferent, and his back was wet by a little sweat. When he bowed down, he showed a thin waistline, silent and handsome.

Hu Sisi walked over enthusiastically and said with a smile, "We're here to help you."

Lu Wenbai stopped. His face was pale, raising his dark eyelashes and looking at her, and Xu Sui behind him. His voice was cold: "Just stand there."

"Received!" Husisi gestured ok.

In fact, Xu Sui and Hu Xixi don't have to do anything. There is a table and two red stools under the red tent. Xu Sui sat there and watched them play quietly.

With a crisp whistle from the referee, the basketball game officially began, and the cheerleading teams of the two teams began to cheer one after another.

Zhou Jingze's team is the Red Team. The opponent dribbled the ball all the way forward. When the opponent was about to throw it into the basket, Zhou Jingze jumped up, stretched his long arm, and drew a beautiful arc in the air with his red wrist guard, easily intercepting the opponent's ball.

Then under the nervous gaze of everyone, he took the basketball station and flew out of the air and scored a three-pointer! All the time cheered and applauded one after another.

Xu Sui stood not far away and couldn't help laughing.

In the next 15 minutes, Zhou Jingze led the players all the way, intercepted, attacked, and scored one after another, which caught the opponent off guard. One of the slender boys was blocked by Zhou Jingze several times, and his heart was furious.

Zhou Jingze stopped in front of him and was about to intercept the ball. The thin man rushed to his shoulder angrily with the ball all the way. Zhou Jingze suddenly stepped back two steps.

Half of the people in the audience shouted back, and half applauded. There is no other reason for cheering people, because Zhou Jingze is too crazy, especially homosexuals. For people who are better than himself, they usually refuse to accept it and hope he will lose.

Under a whistle, the referee clenched his fist up and made a foul to stop the timekeeping.

The Greens fouled and the Reds got a free throw. Inside the semicircle, Zhou Jingze stood there. In the sun, he turned the ball in his hand with a loose expression.

I thought Zhou Jingze's goal was expected to score, but he held the ball with one hand, and his elbow was like deliberately deflecting. The basketball hit the basket and bounced outward.

The ball didn't score.

The basketball hit the ground and rolled slowly at the feet of the thin man.

Zhou Jingze raised his eyelids and glanced at him, with a little contempt. His words were frivolous and unswish: "Send you off."

This is a bright release of water and a despise.

After saying that, he turned around and dribbled the ball again, and gave the other party a look. The slender man stood where he was, blushing.

In the first game, Zhou Jingze led the players to a landslide victory with a score of 32-20. The whole process of applause was thunderous, and the screams of girls' flower enthusias echoed above the basketball court.

During the half-time break, the boy either stretched out his hand and sweated over, and took a big mouthful of water to pour it up. Zhou Jingze stood in the shadow of the basketball box, and the sunlight pulled his shadow deep.

After the whistle stopped, all the girls flocked up and handed Zhou Jingze towels to deliver water one after another. Xu Sui looked not far away and sighed at the bottom of his heart.

Zhou Jingze's jersey on his back was soaked with a little sweat. He picked up a bottle of ice water at his feet, unscrewed the bottle cap and rushed straight to the top of his head. The beads of water dripped down the sharp and clear corners of the mandible and flowed back to the floor. Obviously, it was a ruffian move, but he felt desire.

The members of the Green Team didn't even have time to drink water, so they quickly gathered together to come up to deal with countermeasures. The thin man is 180cm tall. He is the captain, Gao Yang, and he is also a classmate of Zhou Jingze's next class. He has excellent academic performance and flight skills. He is a very hard-working person.

"I can't lose the next game." Gao Yang's tone is resolute.

"That boy is crazy. How to fight?" A tall man next to him said.

Gao Yang took out a wet tissue and wiped the sweat on his neck. He looked at Zhou Jingze not far away and said, "Zhou Jingze's playing style has a strong personal style, frivolity, go his own way, and is the leader wolf in their team, but there is an English word called Collaboratation in the flight technology knowledge assessment. He doesn't He has a sense of teamwork, which is both his strength and weakness.

The companion quickly realized it and answered, "So as long as we defend, break through their rear, and the closed loop will break."

"Yes, Lao Gao, top students are different. You can also use knowledge analysis when playing basketball." Someone praised him.

Gao Yang smiled and smiled without saying anything, but judging from his expression, this praise was obviously very useful. He patted his companion on the shoulder: "Go, drink water."

Xu Sui stood in front of a box of mountain-high mineral water, bent down to pass them the water, and handed over the wet towel from time to time. He was very busy. Hu Xixi had already been seduced by men and didn't know where he had gone after Lu Wenbai.

"A bottle of water." Gao Yang walked over and said.

Xu Sui bent down to him, took a bottle of water and handed it back to him: "Here you go."

After Gao Yang took the water and saw Xu Sui's face clearly, his eyes flashed with amazement. He tentatively asked, "Are you from our school?"

Xu Sui shook his head and said gently, "No, I'm the doctor next door--"

The word "Medical University" had not been fully said. She saw Zhou Jingze walking not far away, inserting his trouser pocket and sticking his red wrist guard to the cracks in the black trousers. He stood behind Gao Yang and stopped and called her:

"Xu Sui."

"Huh?"

The group turned around, including Gao Yang. Zhou Jingze opened his mouth calmly on the face under the crowd's gaze, with half eyelashes and a careless expression, but the words he said were sandwiched with vague nicknames:

"Is my clothes still there with you?"