"Oh, that..I have my own ways..."he said. (MJ vibes)

Then he bent a bit closer towards me.. causing me to blush a 1000 shades.. and said in a really deep yet low voice," Why...? Did I scare you ?? Huhn....?"

"Uh

"Uh..um..no? W-why will I be scared?" I answered in a nervous tone while looking into his dark eyes.

"Your stuttering is telling me something else."He said.

I gulped," No.. I-It's not! You're a...um..a bit t-too close.. that's why I was..uh.. stuttering."

He sighed."Ok then..."he said moving back to his normal position."I believe what you're saying..."

He stuffed his hands in his pockets and then cocked his head.., " I'll be going back then..My work has been done."

Work??
Huh...??
Wait...!!!
Did he come all this way only to tell Trad that I was with him.??And now he's going back?!?

"Wait.. You're going back?"I asked

"That's what I said right now"he said.

Uh...I'm stupid..!!

"Uhm..oh yaa..So.. you'll be going back to the forest.."I said. Why the heck am I making a fool of myself in front of him?????

He sighed,"I told you the same right now... Also I will be coming later.."He turned around and started to walk back towards the forest..

I sighed and smiled while seeing him leave..Thank God he didn't disappear like before..And then he was out of my sight.. "See you later Free.."I mumbled.. knowing that he will not be able to listen.

Well..for today Trad gave me a break.. but I'm not going to stop.. I'll practice on my own..I headed towards the training area..No one was there.. I guess Valt and Honcho must be doing something else..

So it's me and Affire..I took her out of my pocket and smiled," Let's have a good training for today..in our way.. what do you think?"

"It's a fantastic idea Y/N.. Let's do this!"

I smiled and took out my launcher and took my stance.. "Ready Affire?"

"Always"

"Then let's start..

3

2

1

LET IT RIP"

I launched Affire into the stadium.. but it was not a normal launch.. I kept my right leg back while taking the stance and while launching I jumped and landed my leg forward..it was a new way of launching..And it worked good on Affire..she titled to an angle and then bounced a few times causing her to take the centre in no time.. it was fast enough!Then she revolved in a good speed.. Her speed caused her defending power to be extremely high right now.. cool..

"This was too good Affire!"

"Well,all because of your launch!" She said while revolving.

I smiled.. "Then what should we call this launch..? Hmm....Let me think...

........

........"

"I thought of something.."

"What??"

"How about Bouncing Launch... What do you think?"

(God!!it's such a lame name..I'm sorry readers.. I guess it suits it)

"It's a really good one..It's suits it perfectly.. You are bouncing..So it's a Bouncing Launch!! Wow Affire!!"

"Heheh..you liked it.. Perfect!!"

"Ofcourse I did!!Now let's work on it a bit more."

"Sure"

TIME SKIP

We practiced for a few hours and I guess it was enough for today.. we nailed it.. So now it was time to rest.. I went to the cafeteria and ate something.. Then I went to my dorm and freshened up.. I cleaned Affire and layed on my bed facing the ceiling.. I smiled thinking about today. It was a long day.. but I learnt alot today.. so now it's sleep time..

My eyes were getting heavier.. and then I drifted off to sleep.. but the last thing that came to my mind before sleeping was..-

The STAND that Free took for me...