Hailey

When Hailey's parents died from the Butcher's hands. Hailey trained all her life, to avenge her parents. Jake was walking down the street and saw a boy with enormous power.
So Jake said "hey what's your name boy" and the boy said "none of your got damn business". Jake got pissed at the response and killed him. Then Jake said, "you brat, I actually wanted to train your power weakling". Jake walks off to steal, trick, destroy mortals of this cruel multi-reality.
Time passed by, Jake already killed 600 people when it was the afternoon, and now it's night time. Jake saw the boy again he killed and the boy said "you really are a hot head". Jake said "how the hell is you alive...are u a vampire or cursed with immortality" and the boy said "Nah you're too weak for me to tell you my power or race...THE BUTCHER DEMON. Jake said "what a surprise you know identity... you want a cookie" and the said "if you didn't poison it like you did tommy customer". Then the boy said " I've been watching you... you are the strongest demon to ever exist" and the butcher said " tell me something I don't know mystery boy with enormous great power...eww I just complimented you". The boy said "aww so you are a sweet little demon after all" and the Jake said "this demon can whoop your ass. The boy said "you already tried and I'm still alive. Then Jake said" second time is always a charm" and the boy said" we will see, get stronger so actually be challenged... bye little demon. The boy went to his mom and told her I found The Butcher. She said"come out Jake you can't hide your demon presence" and Jake said, "your parents told me to tell you they are proud...you are a disappointment". The mom said " what are you talking about my parents are right here" and Jake said, " what is the hell... it makes sense your family has a Phoenix Soul and Angel soul".  The mom said"it's me Hailey and this is your son Kingos Butcher...
When my parents cut you...I took a sample of your blood before you killed them in front of my face".then Hailey said " I injected your blood in me and it created our son... but that's when you weren't around" and Jake said," what the hell... wonder why the little bastard so strong".
So Hailey said " welcome home my strong demon husband" and Jake said, "Y'all some psychopaths...y'all plan this whole thing out during our fight...y'all weird as hell". Then Hailey said"I saw 16 when everything happened" and Jake said " Fine I guess...Hey weird ass family that set me up". Jake said"Let's fight outside son and see where you at in skill of strength". The butcher started sparing with his son and Kingos punch so hard...Jake started throwing up his organs. Jake said"that's all you got son" and then punch his son out of existence and brought him back. Jake said" you really needa master your power son"
and Kingos said " I know old man...I'm 17 years old I'm not slow... sure train so I can challenge you in the future... for some dumb revenge reason". Jake said" you are my son...you gonna make a skeleton tear up" and Kingos said, " BUT DAD LETS KILL ALLOT PEOPLE AND TRAIN ME". Jake said" SPEAKING MY LANGUAGE SON" *with a grin on his face*. So 9 months pass by, Kingos's power grew and was mastered... Kingos surpass his Jake in power in skill. But Jake and Kingos are like best friends now and they killed 99,453 people together. Kingos killed 867,975 in them 9 months with his father. Hailey and her parents hated the father bond Jake had with Kingos...so Hailey killed 790 the pregnant women in labor. Hailey is a true-blooded fallen angel... because she killed so many innocent souls for her jealousy. Hailey drained her parent's life force and power because she felt like they were ruined her relationship with her own family. Hailey saw Jake and Kingos said "I love y'all" and Jake and Kingos said, " You look and sound crazy". Then Hailey got so fed up and started talking new born...an start drinking eating them in front of the parents. If the parents move...will kill stab them 60 time and ask them to talk to her back...if they don't she will call them rude. Jake and Kingos said"Good job, We love your crazy self" and Hailey said " any for my husband and son". Minutes past by and the Butcher Family Started murdering 200 families and then revive them with eternal flames in their bodies. Then Jake and Kingos were sparing with each other and they saw something in the cloud...then the strange voice said: "Hello son"...