"C-come back!" I can feel tears prick my eyes and I curse myself while I try to blink them away.

He starts to strip, pulling his shirt over his head and tossing it on the side, my eyes take him in. "Oh relax, sensitive girl. Can fuck you with clothes on can I?"

I'm left dumbfounded and a little embarrassed, but I cant help myself. I want to love him while I had him. He promised me he would always be here, but we both know that's a promise he'll eventually break. And I'm positive that his end with also be mine. I cant live without him and I'm willing to go with him if it comes time. But, for now, I want his cock inside me and my chest pressed against his.

I feel too overdressed by the time he's stripped, his lean body looks divine in the dim light of my apartment. I pull off my shirt, leaving me bare to his equally hungry eyes. He looks like he's going to swallow me whole, and I cant wait.

"Fucking hell, you're gorgeous," he whispers as he makes his way up to me, forcing me to lay back once out lips connect. "Look at me, pup." I do, eyes wide and filled with love and lust for the man above me. "You don't cum till I tell you, got it?"

I nod, "yes daddy."

He smirks at me, "and I want you to be quiet. You make a noise and you don't get to cum. Got it?"

My jaw drops. I wasn't really one to keep quiet while he fucked me. In fact, he made it ridiculously hard to keep silent. And I know he's going to make it even harder if I agree. But if I don't agree, then I don't get what I want.

"H-how will you know if I'm enjoying it though?" I ask in a small voice. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't absolutely intrigued by his preposition.

That makes him laugh, "I know you're body, pet. I know when you're enjoying yourself. I don't need verbal confirmation."

"Th-then I got it... n-no noise."

"Good. No noise starting right now. Only allowed to call safe words. Do you understand me?" I nod, not breaking eye contact. "Good little whore."

Spencer's lips find mine in a soft, sweet kiss and I have to swallow my urge to whine into it. Same when his hand finds its way between my legs and between my slit. "You're so fucking wet for me, sweetheart! Don't even need my mouth on you!"

At this point, I'm so desperate to feel him fill me, that I don't even care if he eats me out or not. 'Another day' I think to myself. But my thoughts don't stick around long as he settles between my legs, the head of his cock pushing against my hole. I grip his bicep as he pushes in, biting my lip so I don't moan or whimper. I'm determined to get my orgasm.

"Fucking hell, pretty girl!" He groans, "y-you always just feel so fucking good, baby. S'like you were made for me." He sets a hard, deep pace and I find just how hard it is to keep quiet.

'I was made for you' I whimper in my mind. I swear we are twin flames. Two halves of a whole who vowed to find one another in every single life time. Maybe next time we'll meet under different circumstances.

"Fuck! I like when you're whore mouth is shut! Cant bitch about how hard I'm fucking you." I feel my eyes roll in the back of my skull as he fucks me harder, his cock bumping the deepest parts of me with each thrusts. I can feel the knot in my stomach already getting tighter with each thrust. My pussy squeezes him as I fight the orgasm that's quickly approaching.

"Aw is the little whore going to cum already? Must've really been needy. Typical of you isn't it?" He squeezes my cheeks, forcing my mouth open. I open my eyes just in time to watch his spit fall onto my tongue and, again, I'm forced to fight my moan as I swallow it.

"Do you wanna cum, sweet pet?" I nod. I know he's trying to trick me, but it wont work. Not this time. "Do you want daddy to cum inside this pussy? Huh?" I nod furiously.

"Sorry, I cant hear you?" But I don't give in, I want to cum so bad and I know I'll explode if I don't get it. So I nod faster.

He reaches his hand between us and finds my clit with ease. I'm forced to bight my lip to keep silent once more. "Ready, my pet? Fuck! Cum! Right now!" And I do, my body unable to hold back, forcing me to moan loudly.

"D-daddy!!" I cry, my arms clawing at him to get him closer. And it's not long before he follows after me.

"F-fucking hell, didn't know you could cum on command?" He mutters as he brings us both down from the highs. I'm out of breath and can barely answer.

"M-me either..."

He pauses for a second, "let's make you do it again. And this time? I want you to be extra loud for me."

"Y-yes daddy."