PART 8

✍️The LUNCH (the date😆) ....................................

What do you think we've done for us to go there? I asked him while walking through the hallway quietly,,"don't you dare talk to me,,just shut up we're not even close",,well about his impression I can't understand it clearly though besides he answered without even looking at me,,"wow! You really changed after all this year's" (😀 pretend to hide the embarrassment),,"is that so?,I can't even remember knowing you before!),," Oh common zhan I'm sorry okay?,but could you please let me explain,i--i...,,"ok we've arrived at the office kitchen this topic ends here!,and besides I already told you to discuss this topic tomorrow",,"oh okay,(if only he knows what I've been through this year's that made me do that mistake 😔)...............

★Enters the kitchen office★

Zhans pov:
"oh hello sirs!,sorry to bother both of you for comming here, hope we didn't cause trouble?",," oh not really we were about to go out,a while ago sorry for staying here for too long I just forgot that this restaurant opens only half day every Saturday,,"oh it's ok sir and also your already part of our regular customers,and it's the first time you bring someone here,,is he yourrrr?......?

" Uhm his my brother",,," his my old time friend"yibo even dare to say that!?"so what are you two really?, why panic?,,are you both brothers or friends?,,
★ yibo and zhan speachless★ "oh I'm sorry for being so nosy so by the way I'll get straight to the point since you two already come here and it's past lunch time so,,you both can get a free lunch here,,and also please don't say no! It's such an honor to have your feed backs too",,,

"uhmm about that I really love the food here bu--",,"oh sure we've love to have this great free lunch offer,,",,, (seriously is he having a revenge?he speaks without letting me finish my words!)
"Ok then have a happy lunch☺️ don't worry this food are all clean",,"oh I'm sorry if I offend you for some words or any but really I love all your foods",,(I love the foods,the problem is I don't like this man eating with me),,"so let's eat?,,it's been a long time since I'm eating with you zhan",,"well me?I don't remember eating with you!",,"I'm being serious zhan, do you know how much i.....",, *phone rings*(luckily my phone rings or else,),," sorry yibo,but I have to answer this",," sure thing go ahead",,(he even dares to give me that smile again)......

*Goes in a distance not far enough*
Hello?,yubin?,,"hello zhan were are you?,," Oh I'm here at the restaurant I've got a free lunch here so you to just go home first sorry and thanks for the bother",," ohh about that we got home first because yixiao is already hungry,so who are you eating with?(asked curiously) *yibo is listening if zhan would tell his name*,,"oh I'm eating here on my own,and by the way had yixiao eaten already?....................................

Yibos pov:
(He even dares to lie! And who the heck is that kid? Yixiao? Is he his son?,he cares for that kid even more!),,"so lets continue eating"(when he speaks seems like nothing happened?I didn't hear anything?),,oh ok let's continue eating",,
"by the way what were you going to say a while ago?,,"is he really teasing me or he is just dumb?,," Ohmm I just wanna say I kinda miss you" but he just answered " nice prank,you almost got me",,he really changed?😔
Or his doing this to me on purpose to get even from me!?.................

✍️TO BE CONTINUED........................................................................