CHAPTER 7: SONG REQUEST

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, I am. Any problem with that?" Kendra fired back. "Besides, I don't think you need a health check up since your thick lashes shows how healthy you are. You have a perfect time to fix your fake lashes which means you're safe so get out of here and ready yourself for tomorrow."

I gasp. Sometimes, I need Kendra to control her mouth because it's too exaggerating. I like the way she defends me besides, she's a sister-figure to me. It's just that the way she deals with haters are too much.

"T-That's enough, Kendra. I'm getting done here." I said as the nurse check on my pulse rate and ask me about how I feel or do I feel anything like back pain, stomach pain and all other kinds of pain but I just wiggled my head.

It didn't take long before they continued arguing.

"You know that Rhea's more decent than you that's why you keep bugging her, you jealous nagger!" Kendra snapped.

"Dave told me yesterday that you're her babysitter." I can feel her referring to me. "She's a relationship destroyer. It's a good thing that Dave will always come back to me just like that song he released. It's for me and not you." Christine's voice said it all but I just ignored it.

"Oh, so you get back together! Poor Dave. He's stuck with a nagger." Kendra stated and laugh after.

I stood up after the last test and stand beside the laughing Kendra while Christine is in front of us, folding her arms on her chest. She's looking at Kendra with raised eyebrows. She turned to me.

"Dave is courting me AGAIN. That's why, stay away from him. He's mine." Christine raised an eyebrow at me but I just shrugged and started pushing Kendra out of the door.

"S-Sorry for the bother." I just shortly replied. "Let's go now Kendra." I whispered at Kendra's ear but she pushed me back in front of Christine.

"We don't give a damn about that bastard. And you, stay away from my sister." Kendra stated after ending her laugh. Her tone is no longer a joke.

"Enough. Let's go now." I tried pushing her again but she insisted.

"A nagger like you and a jerk like him. Perfect partners!" Kendra stated while eyeing her. They're both taller than me, making me panic. What if they start a fight, what am I gonna do?

Christine's eyes are also firing up and Kendra's hands are balled into fists.

"What's happening here?" I finally breath when someone came on the door. It's Dave, dangling a bunch of keys on his fingers.

"Thank goodness you're here-" I started talking with a big smile on my face but he ignored me and moved towards Christine.

"I've been looking for you Chris everywhere. Are you done with the check-up?" Dave lovingly asked Christine while pointing at the nurse who's silently watching us.

Dave, that really hurt. He ignored me me when I'm so happy to see him.

"These two bitches here humiliated me and called me a nagger! I didn't have my check up because of them!" Christine dramatically exclaimed, pointing at me and Kendra. Dave's eyes started assessing me and Kendra.

"So what? Are you gonna sent me to jail?" Kendra bravely stated, placing a hand on her waist.

"You should sue this bitches Dave! Look at them, they are annoying nothing! I will not join the contest if these two are still in the competition!" Christine exclaimed and rolled her eyes. Anger is evident to her eyes. "I will call my lawyer to kick you two out of my sight!"

"Stop being a spoiled brat for once Christine for heaven's sake! Grow up!" Kendra answered back with smokes coming out of her ears.

These two ladies should really stop fighting like high schoolers.