Chapter 2

Techno and Dream were sitting around a fire. They were eating some chicken. It had been a while since they blew up L'Manberg but they knew they were being hunted. A crash in the woods startled them.

"Dream. Let's go check that out," Techno said. Dream nodded, putting his mask over his face. They went hid behind trees and when they saw someone coming they both stuck out their arms. Dream's catching the person's head.

They both looked at the person with curiosity. Then the others arrived. The scientists were on hover vehicles and the guards arrived panting. Dream and Techno stood in front of the fallen person.

"That girl, belongs to us. Now give her here!" exclaimed one of the scientists. Dream and Techno looked at each other. They shook their heads. They pulled their weapons out, Dream a diamond axe, Techno a trident and diamond sword. The guards drew their weapons and charged the duo. However they were defeated quickly.

"That girl is a monster. You will regret protecting her!" one of the scientists yelled as they left. They pulled out another device out. They put it up to their ear. It was some sort of communication device. Their mouth moved but no one could hear what they were saying.

"We'll take that chance you bitches!" Techno and Dream shouted in unison. They turned to look down at the girl. She wore a deep blue cloak with gold tread running throughout it. They picked her up and set her by the fire. As they were doing this, her hood fell down. It revealed her grey skin, curved and twisted horns, her white hair with streaks of black and purple and her small tusks.

"She's... she's... she's wow. She's beautiful. I've never seen anyone like her," Techno exclaimed. Dream nodded in agreement. Techno lifted the girl up and set her head down on the pile of clothes he and Dream had. Dream didn't look upset.

"I wonder why they were after her. She just seems to be a mix-breed but nothing to special other than what she's made of. However there's got to be a reason for this," Dream said turning to Techno. Techno shrugged his shoulders.

They sat watching the girl for a while. She had been unconscious for about two hours when she started to freak out. She didn't wake but seemed to be terrified.

"Please leave me alone. I don't want to, I don't want to. Stop! Let me go. Please stop!" she cried in her sleep. Techno and Dream's faces softened. They laid down beside her and Techno put his cape over her, like a blanket. Her crying slowly went away and she returned to her peaceful sleeping state.

It wasn't until nightfall that she started to stir. They both rose to their feet. She shot up, startling Dream and Techno. Their hands instinctively reached for their weapons.