Chapter 3: The Years Up Until UA

One Day in. The day after:

I decided to change things up a bit.
Inko and Mitsuki are friends but Izuku and Bakugou don't meet until UA.

Izuku wakes up in the morning to find breakfast on the dining room table, with a note on it, reading: - Hey Izuku I have to go to work so I can't be with you until I get home. I've called the school already and called you in sick, so don't worry about school today. And besides you still have to do some Leveling Up, as you call it. Have a great day today Izuku! Oh and you better not get hurt young man!

Love Mom ❤️ -

Seeing this Izuku realizes that he'll be all alone for most of the day. "Welp time to Level Up!" Izuku leaves his house and starts to walk walk away from his apartment complex when... ⚠️ Warning ⚠️ you have entered a Green Spawn Zone! A Spawn Zone is an area that monsters can spawn in! There are three colors! Green-Yellow-Red. Green: The easiest one. You are guaranteed to survive as long as your Health isn't low, as the monsters here are easy to defeat! Even if your Health is low you still have a high chance to survive! Monsters front Okay Loot.
Chance of Survival: %95-100
Yellow: The medium one. Monsters that spawn here are hard to defeat. You will be tested, and could die! Your survival chances are decently high as long as your aware of your surroundings. Monsters drop Decently Good Loot.
Chance of Survival: %45-75
Red: The most dangerous one. If your in a Red Spawn Zone you are most likely dead! Get out of it as quickly as you can!
The monsters here are incredibly powerful compared to you, and will most likely stop at nothing to kill you! However on the off chance that you actually kill a monster in a Red Spawn Zone you will get Incredible Loot!
Chance of Survival: %0-5
To escape from a Spawn Zone, either leave it's borders or destroy it's spawners. Note: it should be noted that the spawners will leave naturally. If a Spawn Zone is too difficult, leave it alone for 24-72 hours, and it will disappear.
While in a Spawn Zone you will not be in the real world, instead you will be in a Magic Space.

"Okay then. Well at least I'm in a Green Spawn Zone! Ouch!" You have lost 6 'HP'!

Turning around Izuku sees a teenager sized skeleton with a metal dagger.
Short Skeleton Level: 6

"That things at about my level!" Izuku punches it and tries out his Iron Dagger.
You have dealt 3 damage! You have dealt 14 damage! You have defeated a Level: 6
Short Skeleton! You have earned 50 EXP!

"Ooh an Item!" Skeleton bone: Rarity: Common Use: To grind up into bone meal, or to be used in Dark Magic

"Dark Magic?! Okay this is getting interesting!" Izuku looks around him and decides to go into a building. You have entered a Spawner Holding! A Spawner Holding is an area where a Spawner is held! A Spawner is where monsters spawn!

Looking around the room, Izuku sees a large machine looking thing with skeletons coming out of it. "So that's the Spawner isn't it?" You have earned one (Wis) from making a correct guess!

"Guess I was right then! Alright let's do this!" Izuku takes out his Medium Spiked Wooden/Aluminum Club, and starts to bash the teenager sized skeletons.
You have killed a Level: 5 Small Skeleton!
You have earned 50 EXP!
You have killed a Level: 5 Small Skeleton!
You have earned 50 EXP!
You have killed a Level: 5 Small Skeleton!
You have earned 50 EXP!
You have Leveled Up! You have earned 3 'PP's!
Note to self: Delete this after you've come back to check the experience, and level of Izuku. Level: 16 EXP: 1,380/1,500 'PP's: 33