Canvas•°

the world is a canvas, and we the humans, are the paint. 

some will paint the canvas in bland shades, others in pastel, some will paint that canvas in bright saturated hues. its what makes us unique. we all have our own colors. we are our own paint. and some people, you would think "what a waste of a perfect canvas", but what you fail to realize is that buy having the dark, bland, and lifeless colors on the canvas the viewer can see the bright, vivid colors for what they are. they can appreciate the difference in our society. 

in order to know if one is really bright and pure, you must first meet someone whom is really dark and cruel. and perhaps one day you'll find someone who's a color that is both dark and vivid, like the sky when all traces of the sun are gone. or bright and cruel, like fresh red blood bleeding from the skeletons they hide.however, the canvas is white. white, pure, innocent. full of life but devoid of colors. 

it's up to us, the humans, on how we want our painting to look. it's up to us to feel the canvas and decide what we all wish to paint. 

what our color contribution would be?

in our abstract piece of humanity, what would it look like?

what would your piece of the canvas look like? 

what color would you be?

and more importantly, 

do you like the color you are?