Not so innocent [3]

A/N: This is the last part of my story... I hope you enjoy it! This part may contain slight mature content. You have been warned!

~

Gaara's eyes widened. He hadn't thought about you returning his feelings. 'What am I supposed to do now?' He didn't know. He could only stare at your form in front of him which was just covered enough to not show your private areas. His eyes watched you carefully as you wiggled again so he wouldn't miss any movement.

'What am I doing? I shouldn't look at her this way. But she said she might be in love with me? Is this really true? I don't know what to do...'

Again he looked at you and caught you watching him. As your eyes met, you both begin to blush and you turned away, knowing that your face was now resembling a tomato.

'She looks too cute this way. So innocent.'

Gaara smiled at her, making her blush even harder.

'Should I say something? But what? I really don't know... And this whole pounding thing is killing me. It's really trying to rip me apart, isn't it?'

You were in deep thought as you caught Gaara watching you again.

'Is he checking me out? No way. He wouldn't do things like that. He's not that type of guy. Though he does look pretty hot with his hair dripping water on his shoulders, chest and jawline. I really want to see his neck like that... If I scoot a little closer I might see... WAAH WHAT AM I THINKING STOP ___ STOP!!'

You felt heat rising up your cheeks. Gaara looked at you, confused by your actions.

'Why did she suddenly blush like that? It makes no sense... Except she was checking me out too.' He smirked mischievously, a plan forming in his head. He scooted closer to you, little by little. You blushed in 50 shades of red as he did so. As he finally sat beside you, he slowly wrapped his arm around your shoulders. Your body tensed but at the same time you enjoyed his closeness.

"G-Gaara... What are you doing?"

"I wanted to be closer to you, do you got a problem with that?"

"Of c-course not. It's... r-rather comfortable."

"Good to hear that."

With that, he wrapped his arm around your waist and turned your face to his own. Your eyes opened widely in shock, staring into his. You could feel the pounding in your chest getting faster and stronger, the aching getting more painful. Then your gaze was drawn to his lips. Realizing what you were doing, you turned away, again resembling a tomato.

'So she was checking me out earlier on.'

"Hey ___."

You turned your face to look at him as something crushed onto your lips.

'!!!'

You felt his lips against yours, pressing against yours sweetly. Your body moved on its own and you began to kiss him back, slowly moving your lips on his. Gaara smirked and pulled away, locking your eyes with his.

"___, I love you."

"I-I love you too, Gaara!"

"So ___..."

"Y-yeah?" You couldn't breath properly because of the lack of oxygen, caused by Gaaras kiss.

"Were you checking me out earlier on? And please don't lie to me."

"..."

You wouldn't lie to Gaara. Not after this incident.

"Yes, I was, and I am really sorry about that Gaara."

"You are sorry? There's nothing to apologize about ___. Actually, I have been checking you out as well."

He smirked at you seductively while blushing a little.

'So I was right all along. Gaara, damn you and your teasing, I will pay you back. And I even know how.'

You looked into his eyes innocently as you leaned against him, 'accidentally' brushing your bare chest against his.

"Y-you checked me out?"

Gaara began to move backwards until his back hit the wall of the bathtub. You knew he was trying to escape you so you followed him, pressing your body against his while reaching out for some soap behind him.

You felt his body tensing and you grinned triumphantly behind his back.

This was hilarious.

'Tensing, eh? He thinks that I am innocent... Well I'll show him my other side as well. This should be pretty interesting.'

You fulfilled your plan while you leaned back from your previous position as you supported your body on his inner thigh, dangerously close to his... Let's call it 'private area'. Gaara groaned just loud enough for you to hear. Again you smirked for a second until you continued to act innocently.

"Gaara, I'm going to bathe you, ok?"

Not waiting for his answer you began to rub the soap over his chest and back. Gaara closed his eyes as you covered his whole torso with soap. A loud groan escaped Gaara as your delicate fingers ran over his chest to massage his shoulders. Suddenly Gaara looked at you with lust-filled eyes.

"You want to tease me ___? Well that's a game two can play."

He took advantage of you being stunned by his announcement and kissed you hungrily, his lips devoured yours. Shortly after you kissed him back as passionate as he did and sat in his lap to get in a more comfortable position. As you broke your kiss for oxygen Gaara attacked your neck with his lips and began to nip on your sweet-spot. You first suppressed your moans, but when Gaara began biting your neck it was over. You practically disintegrated and moaned his name over and over, wrapping your arms around him.

"Hmmm Gaara..."

You couldn't stop. You wanted more of this feeling. You wanted to feel more pleasure. More love.

"Please Gaara, don't stop... This feels... so good."

Gaara pulled away from your neck to look at you, smirking.

"I would never think about stopping."

He lowered his head again to suck on your neck as the door opened.

"Ahem, guys, what are you doing?"

"Oh Kankuro you idiot, isn't it obvious? They're making out! Don't interfere."

"I know what they're doing Temari, it was a rhetoric question! However, Gaara, if you don't want ___ to get pregnant you two should end your little make-out session right now."

As soon as Gaara noticed his siblings standing at the door, he stopped kissing your neck and backed away from you, covering your chest with his body.

"Kankuro, get out and close the door, we're good."

"Jeez, okay, I'm going, no need to get upset!"

With his hands up he turned around and left the room, closing the door behind him.

"Aww so it finally happened! Gaara told her and she became his girlfriend!"

You could hear Temari squeal and your face turned red as you looked at Gaara.

'Well, he hasn't ask me to be his girlfriend yet...'

You two got out of the bathtub and you were about to grab a towel as Gaara clutched your wrist, turned you around and embraced you.

"Will you please be my girlfriend ___?"

Gaara locked his eyes with yours, one hand on your cheek, stroking it lightly.

"What if I say no?"

He looked at you dumbfounded. Then he smirked as he pinned you against the wall, capturing your lips with his.

"You couldn't reject me ___, don't deny it."

You grinned widely at him and returned the kiss.

"You know me too well, Gaara."