Responsibilities.

"hm,, we'll see, but it depends if you can get your homework done!"  Shoyou told natsu, who was frantically calling him from her friend's house.

She wanted to know if her, her friends, and Shoyou could go out and have basically a day of fun nest weekend.

"EEEEE YAYYY" was heard by three squealing kids.

"Thanks mom!" Natsu smiled as she hung up.

Shoyou smiled happily.

Natsu had started calling him mom when she was only two years old, as his father left when Mrs. Hinata got pregnant again, and she herself died in a car accident when Natsu was 1.

So He was left to care for Natsu himself.  Though it was very hard to get through part of high school, college, and medical school with a child, he did it, and loved His sister/daughter very much.

Anyway..

Shoyo laughed lightly at natsu and her friends, and headed back down the hall to find Akari.

It wasn't hard, she'd just been with a patient and walked out of a room down the hall.

"AKARI!! HEY WAIT!" He yelled running up to her.

"Yes?" She asked, as Shoyo hugged her tightly. "Can my sister come o work with me on Monday?" He asked pleadingly.

Akari, in a much better mood than earlier, replied, "Of course," Smiling and patting his head. 

"Yayy! oh! i meant to ask, How's little akemi doing?" Hinata asked, smiling saidly. Akemi Is a kid that had been in the hospital for a little while from some a broken wrist, sprained ankle and bruising from his parents. (Pic at the bottom)

"He's doing okay, he wants to see you though, says you were really nice to him, every time you visited." She returned the sad smile.

Hinata eyes widened. "And you didn't tell me?! I'll be back, maybe," He said, turning and running across the hospital and upstairs to the pediatric section, where akemi stayed.

Once there, he panted a bit,  the shook his head to compose himself before knocking lightly.

"Hello? It's Shoyo, can I come in?" He asked.

Not that The ginger could see, but the boy's face lit up on the other side of the door.

"C-come in!" He smiled.

"Hey Akemi, I heard you missed me?" Shoyo said, grinning as he opened the door.

The child blushed in embarrassment.

"I did not. I just waned to see you that's all." He huffed, smiling again when shoyo laughed lightly.

I was a sweet, maternal sounding laugh, that made Akemi feel safer than he ever did at home..

"How are you feeling? Are any of the bruises gone?" Shoyou asked, kneeling next to the child.

He looked a himself for a bit, then sat up in his bed. "Uh...Maybe? I don't know,"

Shoyou just smiled and asked the boy to hold out his arm, to see if any had healed.

"Kemi, look! See, they are more pale then last time, you can barely see them!" Shoyou smiled brightly, before reaching to one. "Tell me, does this hurt? at all?" He asked, gently pressing in the center of one.

Akemi braced himself for pain, but his eyes shot open as it never came.

"It doesn't!" Akemi smiled brightly, a sight very few have seen. Ever.