Chapter 7

Striker chuckles darkly as he aims the rifle at Stolas' forehead. Blitz walks in quietly seeing Y/N tied up, he unties her then a click is heard behind Striker making him look back to see Blitz aiming his flintlock pistol at him with Y/N beside him.
"Uh, excuse me? The FUCK?! Blitz says as Striker turns around.

"Bliiiitzo! I thought you were still at the ceremony!"

Blitz rolls his eyes "You thought I wanted to stand around with a buncha hillbillies excited about corn n' shit with a thirsty owl on stage?!"

Striker stands up "Huh. And now you seem disappointed in me."

"Yeaaaaah. Well, I'm not a fan of someone I offered a job to tying up my friends daughter and about to off my easiest lengthy ticket to Earth behind my back."

Striker smirk "Blitz, come on. You know, the two of us are superior than most of our kind. And you were so above suckin' on a disgusting, rich, pompous Goetia, only to sneak topside for scraps and work for bitter sinners, who could care less who you are, when you could be slaying Overlords."
Striker walks around Blitz. Blitz's eyes move and he appears conflicted. He aims his gun as Striker moves in the shadows.

"Why struggle to run a business that is rigged against you? When you could partner up with me and kill... the unkillable?" Striker pushes Y/N out of the way as he pins a frightened Blitz against the wall. "Starting with the one that treats you like a plaything?"

Blitzo grins in lust "Ooh, that's kinda hot." "We could be the most dangerous beings in Hell, Blitzo."

"Wow. That was a good fuckin' pitch."
"Been workshoppin' it." Striker moves Blitz's gun away as Y/N looks over and help Moxxie inside from the window the she grabs the rifle, she aims it at Striker

"Y'know what? Fuck it. I'm in." Blitz says, making Striker grins, but he hears another click. "Huh?" Striker turns around to Y/N and Moxxie, with Y/N holding Striker's rifle.

"Took ya long enough, Y/N and Mox! Ha-HA! Wow, you should've seen your dipshit face!" Blitzo looks down to see Striker holding the knife in his other hand from behind. "Wow... Woah, okay. Cliché much?"
Striker points Blitz's pistol at Moxxie, shooting it, Y/N blocks the bullet with the rifle side.

"Oh, you daddy fucker!" Blitz bites at Striker's arm.
"AAAAGH!!"

The fight begins as Blitz elbows Striker in the face. They exchange blows, and Striker slams Blitz into Y/N and Moxxie, all of them falling to the floor. Moxxie sees the rifle on the floor and reaches for it, Striker pins Moxxie's arm down with his boot.
"AAAGH!"
"You dumb fucks lost the upper hand fast, huh?" Striker says, Blitz smirked "HA! You seem to have forgotten something, fucko!" Blitzo whistles several times for Loona.
"Ugh, fuckin' damn it, Loona."

"It's a damn shame, Blitz. We might actually've made a good team... Ah well." Striker says to Blitz

"In your wet dreams, you honky-tonk GOAAAAT!" Blitz swings his foot under Striker and trips him. Blitz kicks Striker away, causing him to drop his rifle, which Y/N grabs. Blitz races toward Striker and knock his head with a lamp. He lands punches at his face and swipes his tail at him. Blitz uses his tail to toss Striker to the side. Y/N fires a warning shot near Striker's head. Blitz and Moxxie close in on Striker and Blitz pulls out his pistol.

"I still think it's embarrassing. You're wastin' a lot of potential relyin' on a weak little-"
Y/N fires a shot near Striker, squinting her eyes at him "You gonna finish that fucking sentence... pard'ner?"

"Vermin." Striker says, as Moxxie walks up and stop in front of the door "Who's weak now, BITCH--?!" Moxxie says before he gets slammed against the wall as Loona opens the door and enters the room.

"'Kay, I'm here." Loona says, Striker narrows his eyes and uses the distraction to kick Blitz gun out of his hands. He heads toward the open window.

"Maybe you'll get me next time... Blitzy." Striker escapes through the window. Blitz points his pistol outside, looking at the celebration in worry as Y/N helps Moxxie up.